Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I feel bad for Andy
Seriously feel bad for the guy he had honestly kept us in most games this season behind an atrocious o-line. Yesterday was just more proof, the line played like trash for the most part and he didn't have much talent around him and yet we still had the chance at winning the game. Honestly if the Bengals get their o-line worked out this team should be fine next season.
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
And, that he had to lose like that in front of his family and probably a good chunk of the people he grew up with. On Christmas Eve, no less. And that I stayed up to watch it Cry
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Dalton knew what he was getting into when he signed here.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Dalton will NEVER, and I mean NEVER win a SB with this organization!

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 10:11 AM)RASCAL Wrote: Dalton will NEVER, and I mean NEVER win a SB with this organization!

If Mike B. Retires or takes a dirt nap soon and Marvin leaves too, there's a snowballs chance he could get a ring here. However, As an insurance plan, we will probably still have the Cincinnati archdiocese come out and exercise the demons out of the stadium and front office.

Reply/Quote
Thank god we moved Big Ced to his natural position Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 11:12 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Thank god we moved Big Ced to his natural position Mellow
Looked pretty good didn't he? Rich Gannon kept saying " They gotta get Ogbuehi some help".
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Sorry you have to deal with this Org and it's dysfunctionality, Andy. You rock.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 11:10 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: If Mike B. Retires or takes a dirt nap soon and Marvin leaves too, there's a snowballs chance he could get a ring here. However, As an insurance plan, we will probably still have the Cincinnati archdiocese come out and exercise the demons out of the stadium and front office.

Only one exorcism will help us.  He can be found in  the Tecmo Bowl.

[Image: bo-jackson.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 08:25 AM)Trademark Wrote: Seriously feel bad for the guy he had honestly kept us in most games this season behind an atrocious o-line. Yesterday was just more proof, the line played like trash for the most part and he didn't have much talent around him and yet we still had the chance at winning the game. Honestly if the Bengals get their o-line worked out this team should be fine next season.

Agreed!
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 12:36 PM)treee Wrote: Sorry you have to deal with this Org and it's dysfunctionality, Andy. You rock.

He is the one who rolled the dice that he'd be the first good QB Mikey wouldn't leave twisting in the wind. I guess there is still time. Still he could be the one making a zillion bucks in Houston.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 01:11 PM)Nately120 Wrote: He is the one who rolled the dice that he'd be the first good QB Mikey wouldn't leave twisting in the wind. I guess there is still time. Still he could be the one making a zillion bucks in Houston.
Maybe we can get the whole team to boycott Brown.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 01:11 PM)Nately120 Wrote: He is the one who rolled the dice that he'd be the first good QB Mikey wouldn't leave twisting in the wind.  I guess there is still time.  Still he could be the one making a zillion bucks in Houston.
If he was the QB in Houston, they'd be  SB team.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 12:36 PM)treee Wrote: Sorry you have to deal with this Org and it's dysfunctionality, Andy. You rock.
By the way, the Bengals "brain trust" gets beaten by a rookie starter at QB again!!! How bad does it have to get before some moronic coaches get fired from this FUBAR franchise?
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 11:18 AM)jason Wrote: Looked pretty good didn't he? Rich Gannon kept saying " They gotta get Ogbuehi some help".

I almost feel sorry for Og. It has to be embarrassing. Even though he was getting Dalton killed, I still saw Andy trying to encourage the guy.

(12-25-2016, 12:40 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Only one exorcism will help us.  He can be found in  the Tecmo Bowl.

[Image: bo-jackson.jpg]

Tecmo Bo still needed some blocking before he could zig zag his way to 80 yard TDs.

(12-25-2016, 01:31 PM)McC Wrote: If he was the QB in Houston, they'd be  SB team.

No doubt they'd be a serious contender. With that defense, Hopkins and Fuller plus better coaching? 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 04:51 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I almost feel sorry for Og. It has to be embarrassing. Even though he was getting Dalton killed, I still saw Andy trying to encourage the guy.

Tecmo Bo still needed some blocking before he could zig zag his way to 80 yard TDs.

No doubt they'd be a serious contender. With that defense, Hopkins and Fuller plus better coaching? 
Did you see Andy go down the bench giving the o line some dap after they scored? Ogbuehi left him hangin'. Cedric was so wrapped up was so wrapped up in looking at that tablet. At first I thought it was funny, and thought "Dude even messes up high fives". Then it struck me that at least he's trying to get better. It does irritate me to watch Ogbuehi stand there as Dalton gets sacked though. He seems to quit.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 05:55 PM)jason Wrote: Did you see Andy go down the bench giving the o line some dap after they scored? Ogbuehi left him hangin'. Cedric was so wrapped up was so wrapped up in looking at that tablet. At first I thought it was funny, and thought "Dude even messes up high fives". Then it struck me that at least he's trying to get better. It does irritate me to watch Ogbuehi stand there as Dalton gets sacked though. He seems to quit.

Yeah I saw it, and pretty much all the same thoughts went through my head. Poor kid just looks overwhelmed.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 05:55 PM)jason Wrote: Did you see Andy go down the bench giving the o line some dap after they scored? Ogbuehi left him hangin'. Cedric was so wrapped up was so wrapped up in looking at that tablet. At first I thought it was funny, and thought "Dude even messes up high fives". Then it struck me that at least he's trying to get better. It does irritate me to watch Ogbuehi stand there as Dalton gets sacked though. He seems to quit.

Saw that as well.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 11:18 AM)jason Wrote: Looked pretty good didn't he? Rich Gannon kept saying " They gotta get Ogbuehi some help".

Sadly, he looked better at LT than he has all year at RT.  He only got blown off the LoS every other play.
Reply/Quote
While he did give up 2 sacks, am I the only one who thought he did okay against a VERY good pass rusher in clowney? What I men is that imo he looked better al LT than he ever did at right which isn't saying much but still.
Reply/Quote