Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I feel like I need to pack it in
Atleast throughout the week and only get into them on Sundays ,and if Marvin is back next year just don't even get into it.

Honestly I have a Bengals addiction . I look up their news everyday and talk about them everyday about exception for some weird reason not on Saturdays. I spend a lot of time reading twitter ,doing my Facebook group ,going on every forum.

Today was my breaking point with Marvin saying that about John Ross . The guy has had his name called 3 times this year, 3!!. One could of been a 1st down if not hit squarely by the defensive guy. 2nd was a well defended pass,and Dalton was rushed plus he hasn't been good on sideline throws this year. 3rd whatever happened on the go route,I give him a learning experience on it. But no!!! Marvin benches him,and says he's failed everyone.

I can't stand Marvin ,even more then I don't like our qb . The guy is just oblivious to me,and has been saying dumb stuff for years. There is not going to be any playoff win under dumb coaching ,there just isn't. I truly believe it's just not bad luck 7 times in the playoffs. It's bad coaching to set your players up to succeed. You hear that a lot with New England.

Now I need to get myself off the Bengals somehow. They are just to bad to follow so closely and it really makes me sad and frustrates me and pisses me off every year . Just wondering does anyone else have the bad addiction like me?

I like sports in general, but have a very hard time liking any other team. Or even sport.i havnt liked the reds since they let Hamilton, griffey and dunn go.
Reply/Quote
I thought you were talking about Thanksgiving. Come next week, people will really be packing it in.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Arguably this is the worst team in Pro Sports to be addicted to. I feel your pain.

In the offseason, I ween off of this site. I make you all addicted to my charming personality then disappear.
Reply/Quote