Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I figured it out!
All of a sudden it just hit me! BAM!  I'm the reason we're winning!  Every game I've watched this year we've won! Wink
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 04:57 PM)Tankvet Wrote: All of a sudden it just hit me! BAM!  I'm the reason we're winning!  Every game I've watched this year we've won! Wink

Way to Go!!  Thanks!!!   You ROCK!!!!
Reply/Quote
I thought it was because of me and the fact I'd only worn my orange cap on gamedays and we'd won all of our games, including pre-season. But, hell, this makes sense.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 04:57 PM)Tankvet Wrote: All of a sudden it just hit me! BAM!  I'm the reason we're winning!  Every game I've watched this year we've won! Wink

It's really important to everyone here you watch this next game in Pittsburgh then! 
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 05:14 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: It's really important to everyone here you watch this next game in Pittsburgh then! 

So should I wear my lucky orange cap, too, or am I off the clock? Probably some Bengal fans out there that need a change of lucky undies and can stand down now that Tankvet's got this covered.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 05:19 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: So should I wear my lucky orange cap, too, or am I off the clock?  Probably some Bengal fans out there that need a change of lucky undies and can stand down now that Tankvet's got this covered.

Well, I've watched every game so far this season as well, and they've won.
So I'm not going to stop now either... because there's always the crazy chance that it's all about me Tongue
Reply/Quote
I haven't shaven or gotten my hair cut since beginning of week one. I thought for sure that was the reason. Rocking a decent beard though.
Reply/Quote
[Image: wayne-and-garth-not-worthy.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I haven't showered since the winning streak started.
My wife is losing patience with me...
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 04:58 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Way to Go!!  Thanks!!!   You ROCK!!!!

Don't you mean, "Tanks?"
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
A world of Tanks

[Image: header-timmy-fulltext.jpg]

Do keep watching, and Don't ever stop.
Reply/Quote

My gameday socks disagree
[Image: file.jpg]

Reply/Quote

I am reminded of this for some reason...

https://youtu.be/eXRM3lFRwRI
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 10:05 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: My gameday socks disagree
[Image: file.jpg]

They don't even match Ninja
Reply/Quote
A Kraft family employee is checking out your ip and will be ready to snip the right wires when the time comes Mellow.

You'd best buy yourself some playoff tix Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 01:34 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: A Kraft family employee is checking out your ip and will be ready to snip the right wires when the time comes  Mellow.

You'd best buy yourself some playoff tix  Ninja

BINGO SAGGINS strikes again
Reply/Quote
I did it again!! Dancing
Reply/Quote

You seem to forget that I go fishing when we're down in the 3rd quarter and they pull it out .. Thank you! You're welcome!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
You all crack me up -
Seriously, I'm not sure we win that game if not for Burfict coming back.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 06:57 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: You all crack me up -
Seriously, I'm not sure we win that game if not for Burfict coming back.

It's my cap, dammit. That's why we're winning. All you little bitches owe me! The envelopes stuffed with 10s and 20s better start arriving in my PO Box or I swear I will pull this whole house of cards down on us all!
Reply/Quote