Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I finally found you guys!!!!!!!
(03-06-2016, 02:09 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Thanks I'll do my best.

Maybe Mellow

Glad to have you back brother.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 08:22 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: you been gone somewhere Ninja glad you finally found the site.now about you throwing the teams  balance off since November. I lay the WC game on you :jk:

Not even I could eff that game that hard Whatever
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2016, 02:17 AM)treee Wrote: Glad to have you back brother.

Thanks it's good to be back.
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 01:00 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: It's been since November when I thought there was a problem with my connection or something.  But then after trouble shooting, I realized I could connect to the web but not this site.  After about a week I gave up thinking the site had been shut down.  I would try periodically to no avail, I was pretty  Cry

Then I came home and tried again and found that someone else was having the same problem but found the think and posted it. I clicked on it and I'll be damned  my ol' username and password worked!! Now i'm all like  Excited  But I'm pretty sure most of you are more like  Whatever

I'm back beoytches  Who Dey

Welcome back mate. Was wondering where you went haha
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 10:23 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: What the hell?

Why, seriously why would anyone want to move to a place where it gets cold?

There are plenty of places in warmer climates than Nova Scotia, Germany or British Columbia if Trump wins. Places like Cuba where we are friends now, Honduras where hell I don't know, Brazil which is nice and Texas.

No seriously, why move to a place that gets cold?
Why not move to Australia? I would move to Australia if Obama became...wait.

I'm moving to Thailand just for the weather.  No other reason at all.  Just the weather.
Reply/Quote
Well we knew he's find us sooner or later. It was a nice three months.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 02:22 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: All the same people making the same arguments Yes

consistency is key
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 01:00 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: It's been since November when I thought there was a problem with my connection or something.  But then after trouble shooting, I realized I could connect to the web but not this site.  After about a week I gave up thinking the site had been shut down.  I would try periodically to no avail, I was pretty  Cry

Then I came home and tried again and found that someone else was having the same problem but found the think and posted it. I clicked on it and I'll be damned  my ol' username and password worked!! Now i'm all like  Excited  But I'm pretty sure most of you are more like  Whatever

I'm back beoytches  Who Dey

Damn, happy you got back Richmond, good poster.
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2016, 08:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I'm moving to Thailand just for the weather.  No other reason at all.  Just the weather.

Say hello to David Carradine's ghost "grasshopper".
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2016, 08:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I'm moving to Thailand just for the weather.  No other reason at all.  Just the weather.

I moved to Florida for that exact reason. Targeted Florida and Arizona.
Reply/Quote
Welcome back Richmond
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2016, 11:04 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: Welcome back Richmond

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.  Sorry I haven't been able to contribute as much as in the past (I landed a new and career changing job), but haven't had as much time to post.  But thank you guys...glad I found you again!
Reply/Quote