Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I get beat up by Irma and come back to find 0-2
I love living in Florida, but the occasional hurricane does put a damper on things from time to time.

I live right in the path Irma took and, in fact, I'm still running on generator power.

Over the last two weeks I've been out boarding up houses, then de-boarding houses after the storm. I did finally get power back at my office.

I just haven't had any time at all to even drop in to check scores or anything. So today I decided to take some time and see what has happened. My Buckeyes lost to Oklahoma, OMG.

Then, what the F---? The Bengals are 0-2 and our prized OL, which is just so freakin' good that it didn't need those expensive experienced veterans it had last season, has given up 8 sacks in two games. Dalton has thrown 4 INTs, 0 TD and, in fact, our whole f'in offense hasn't even scored a TD.

The team finally gets a home opener and it just goes out there takes a dump right on the field. We start off with two home games for the first time in like forever and they go 0 for.

WTF???

Now I'm not the biggest Dalton fan, but after looking at what little I could find on the game against Baltimore, I do know that a shell shocked Andy tends to bring out Bad Andy. Yeah, I'm sure he could have done this or that to have had a better game, but this OL is on the coaches and Mike Brown. The coaches for letting Mike Brown somehow think that these guys are going to get it done and on Mike Brown for just being the idiot that he is.

I look at the schedule and we have the Packers, Browns and Bills coming up. This team could literally be 0-5 in a few weeks if they don't get their S together. If anyone thinks the Browns are just going to rollover, please do understand that they probably see the Bengals as a team they can beat with their rookie QB. Yep, I said it.

Is the front office going for another top 10 pick?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
You survived Irma, but Hurricane Marvin rages on here, devastating the tri-state into a second decade. It's like the giant red spot on Jupiter, it just keeps going.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 06:05 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I love living in Florida, but the occasional hurricane does put a damper on things from time to time.

I live right in the path Irma took and, in fact, I'm still running on generator power.

Over the last two weeks I've been out boarding up houses, then de-boarding houses after the storm. I did finally get power back at my office.

I just haven't had any time at all to even drop in to check scores or anything. So today I decided to take some time and see what has happened. My Buckeyes lost to Oklahoma, OMG.

Then, what the F---? The Bengals are 0-2 and our prized OL, which is just so freakin' good that it didn't need those expensive experienced veterans it had last season, has given up 8 sacks in two games. Dalton has thrown 4 INTs, 0 TD and, in fact, our whole f'in offense hasn't even scored a TD.

The team finally gets a home opener and it just goes out there takes a dump right on the field. We start off with two home games for the first time in like forever and they go 0 for.

WTF???

Now I'm not the biggest Dalton fan, but after looking at what little I could find on the game against Baltimore, I do know that a shell shocked Andy tends to bring out Bad Andy. Yeah, I'm sure he could have done this or that to have had a better game, but this OL is on the coaches and Mike Brown. The coaches for letting Mike Brown somehow think that these guys are going to get it done and on Mike Brown for just being the idiot that he is.

I look at the schedule and we have the Packers, Browns and Bills coming up. This team could literally be 0-5 in a few weeks if they don't get their S together. If anyone thinks the Browns are just going to rollover, please do understand that they probably see the Bengals as a team they can beat with their rookie QB. Yep, I said it.

Is the front office going for another top 10 pick?

Good to see you made it through the hurricane, hope everyone is doing ok. Here in Ohio the governor declared a state of emergency for other reasons.
Reply/Quote
Glad you made it through. They were 2 extremely pathetic and frustrating games. Many problems on the team. The defense did ok I suppose.
Reply/Quote