Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I got something to say....
Palmer is a baby and I'm glad he cried his way out of the city. There were a lot of us that put a lot of faith in that man and for him to approach things the way he did will forever seal him into Bengals infamy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 04:24 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I've had no ill will against Carson since he left. In fact, I rather wished him well. I was glad for him when he walked into the Cards situation. It was a perfect match: he needed them and they needed him. He's the closest thing to a franchise QB they have seen since Kurt Warner left.

But when he plays up crap like this and shoots his mouth off about Peko calling out their play count, I can't help but think that he is some kind of sad loser living in yesterday. It's not enough that his team is in the running and doing well? No, he has to dredge up his but-hurt for the world to show what a sorry-ass non-team player he really is.

Sad. And pathetic.

This is spot on.  I had no animus towards the man initially, almost on his side considering the one-sided nature of NFL contracts.  Once we reaped the rewards of that trade I was fully sated.  But his cry-baby bs last night was just over the top.  Guess that kind self centered attitude should be expected from a USC QB.
Reply/Quote
Not a Carson fan?
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Yeah this whole week of whining changed my opinion of him. Hey Carson. 31-10. You already got crushed in your revenge game.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 06:50 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah this whole week of whining changed my opinion of him.  Hey Carson.  31-10.  You already got crushed in your revenge game.

If only all our statement games were against 4-12 teams.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 02:13 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: F*** Carson Palmer and F*** his "revenge narrative".

Damn media construct that him and Arians have played up for attention.

This team gave him everything he needed to succeed (O-line, receivers, running game, etc.) and he had some good years because of that. How do you think he would have fared in Cleveland over the same period?

And what does he do? Cries because he isn't the one calling all the shots for the franchise and refuses to play.

Now, he tells everyone he wants to "get us" for what? For doing what he wanted us to do and trade him?

What a f***ing moron!

F*** him. Candy-ass little whiney baby. And f*** Arians too for going along with this media hype s***.

Enjoy your "revenge" Carson for the full fifteen minutes that it lasts. When the chips are down, your teammates know that they can rely on you to care more about what is important to yourself, you self-important twit.

amen brother well said.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 07:12 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If only all our statement games were against 4-12 teams.

Wasn't our statement game.  It was his and he didn't say it very well.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 10:53 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Wasn't our statement game.  It was his and he didn't say it very well.

I'm sure the media made a bigger deal out of this than it really was; they are the ones selling a storyline.  As you and I both pointed out, the revenge game happened in 2012 and it wasn't flexed to prime-time and it wasn't played up in the pregame or the national spotlight because neither the 2012 Raiders nor Bengals were all that marketable.

Honestly, the Bengals had a chance to halt their prime-time woes and silence some critics, but it wasn't as easy as the Texans game should have been.  So it goes.  Onward.
Reply/Quote
Well they did beat Cleveland, but that Texans game is going down as the worst game I ever attended, and I was a season tix holder from '98-'10.

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 11:02 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Well they did beat Cleveland, but that Texans game is going down as the worst game I ever attended, and I was a season tix holder from '98-'10.

It didn't seem nearly as bad at the Browns debacle from 2014, but I hope (for your sake) you weren't at that one.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 02:25 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I completely agree.

Carson is an egotist, and control freak.  This "revenge" game, wasn't one for us.  We already had that, even though the media and Carson seem to forget that we already played him before.

He got lucky last night, that the refs called an ugly game and even then, someone decided that he should get his shot.  If almost anyone else were calling the plays last night, he wouldn't have been able to get that FG to win the game in the end.

Anyone else would have ran the ball or sneaked it to pick up the 1st and kill the clock - or if not convert, then still kill most of the time away as we tie it up.

Anyone else wouldn't have been playing prevent at the end, and would have brought the heat like they did the previous times and pressure him, instead of giving him all day in the pocket.

I feel like the refs KEEP calling ugly games and ticky tacky shit against us.

Glad I am not the only one!

F Carson...Crybag. Cry

I have NO respect for the way he acted. He played scared here for years and got away with it. We are a MUCH better team and org without him!
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 11:11 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It didn't seem nearly as bad at the Browns debacle from 2014, but I hope (for your sake) you weren't at that one.

Thank God no.  I had the luxury of turning that off.  The Bengals hide the remotes at PBS.

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 02:13 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: F*** Carson Palmer and F*** his "revenge narrative".

Damn media construct that him and Arians have played up for attention.

This team gave him everything he needed to succeed (O-line, receivers, running game, etc.) and he had some good years because of that. How do you think he would have fared in Cleveland over the same period?

And what does he do? Cries because he isn't the one calling all the shots for the franchise and refuses to play.

Now, he tells everyone he wants to "get us" for what? For doing what he wanted us to do and trade him?

What a f***ing moron!

F*** him. Candy-ass little whiney baby. And f*** Arians too for going along with this media hype s***.

Enjoy your "revenge" Carson for the full fifteen minutes that it lasts. When the chips are down, your teammates know that they can rely on you to care more about what is important to yourself, you self-important twit.

You make me embarrassed to be a Bengal fan.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 03:54 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Tom House couldn't get Katie to stop throwing like a girl.

[Image: 062500blackburn.jpg]

Hit ?    Confused
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 12:24 AM)Fresno B Wrote: You make me embarrassed to be a Bengal fan.

Full troll mode activated.

Never go full troll.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 01:37 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: Hit ?    Confused

Fred would...
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 02:37 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Fred would...

I'd totally hit that, and if I put a ring on it Mike Brown would be all like "Nately, now that you are my son in law I find myself believing you know enough about football to hold a high-ranking position with the Bengals!"
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 04:08 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I got something else to say...

...it's better to burn out..... than to fade away!!!

I seen this title and Def leppard, first I thought of Confused  Does that mean I'm getting old Cry
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 01:37 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: Hit ?    Confused

looks to much like daddy for me.  but hey, whatever floats ye olde corsica

[Image: lYmXhJj.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 06:02 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: looks to much like daddy for me.  but hey, whatever floats ye olde corsica

[Image: lYmXhJj.jpg]

I'd hit that abomination of the two, as well.
Reply/Quote