Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I guess I'm a bad person..
I just don't give a rats ass who wins the super bowl this year..It'll likely be Philly, but I really don't care..It ain't gonna be us..  I've been to both cities and both suck.. Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Go Birds!
Reply/Quote
I hope the Eagles win.
Reply/Quote
I'm apathetic since the Bengals didn't make it to the game.
Reply/Quote
[Image: FnvfODbXoAAPBWq?format=jpg&name=medium]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Go Eagles!

Why?

Jalen Hurts had a great season and I want the world to see how good he is. Hurts should be in the MVP conversation and I would even argue he’s better than Josh Allen at quarterback. Patrick Mahomes gets all the press, all the love, all the attention, and all the commercials.

It’s Jalen Hurts’ moment.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2023, 04:05 PM)grampahol Wrote: I just don't give a rats ass who wins the super bowl this year..It'll likely be Philly, but I really don't care..It ain't gonna be us..  I've been to both cities and both suck.. Mellow

lol i stop caring the moment the Bengals arent gonna win it.
Reply/Quote
I can usually find a rooting interest in one team, but I can't for this game. I despise KC, and although I don't despise Philly, I still don't care enough to watch. I'll probably watch something with the wife. And at some point Monday, by accident, I'll probably stumble cross the score of the game and then just move on with my day.

Only six months to pre-season.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I don't really care.

I want to hate the chiefs and see mahomes fail but I don't feel that way.

The last two I was this apathetic in regards to the SB was Denver vs. Carolina.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2023, 07:34 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: [Image: FnvfODbXoAAPBWq?format=jpg&name=medium]

This, for sure.  I am not a good loser.  Kelce is a first class jerk.  State Farm sucks.  KC needs to ditch their racist team name and that horrible chant.  Fly Eagles fly.
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2023, 11:22 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: lol i stop caring the moment the Bengals arent gonna win it.

LOL you missed out on a lot of bengals football in the 90s
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Eagles for me although Hurts getting a trophy before Joe will sting a bit, but he seems like a good dude and he doesn’t have an awful wife and brother as far as I know.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2023, 12:18 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: This, for sure.  I am not a good loser.  Kelce is a first class jerk.  State Farm sucks.  KC needs to ditch their racist team name and that horrible chant.  Fly Eagles fly.

Couldn’t said it any better….F mahomes and f the chiefs. Hope the bastards lose

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2023, 08:36 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Couldn’t said it any better….F mahomes and f the chiefs.  Hope the bastards lose

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Watching the Eagles go right through the Chiefs. Its nice when your offensive line blocks perfectly and you dont have a penalty on every other play!
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2023, 04:05 PM)grampahol Wrote: I just don't give a rats ass who wins the super bowl this year..It'll likely be Philly, but I really don't care..It ain't gonna be us..  I've been to both cities and both suck.. Mellow

Kc has best football stadium and very similar to Cincy.
Reply/Quote