Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I guess I'm a conspiracy theorist
I woke up and was having a pretty good morning. Heard Preston Brown was going to be joining Burfict. He looks like a mini version of Burfict to me,like he could be his brother. In comes the news,Vontaze is suspended for peds . While everybody got their pitch forks for Vontaze ready and sharpening. I just do not buy into what I hear. I'm like bullshit I want to hear the details.

Sure enough it's about him using medication. Now I believe only two things are going on here. One the NFL hates the Bengals and wants to make it easier for Pitt once again. Or 2 the NFL is fixed and they love drama stories just made up out of thin air. What's more entertaining for one of the biggest fanbases is to have tez caught for peds?

Even if he's innocent and it's completely our medical doctors fault he will still be suspended. Then,Then! I hear a new bit that he can be released if he's suspended or something. I swear this sounds so fixed if Vontaze ends up on another team over this joke of a excuse that came out of thin air.

Bengals fans seem to not question anything. Like whatever is being reported that must be true. Gullable... You know how our team back when I was about 7 years old went to the Superbowl. But the NFL got involved and said don't do the no huddle. Like come on if that ain't being singled out idk what is. Then Wilson gets caught on drugs and benched I guess? Why bench him when you needed him. Sounds like we should have a ring to me that team was pretty damn stacked.

Another one ,remember when Peyton manning when he won the Superbowl they were saying something about him on peds but they swept it under the rug? I heard he blamed it on his wife or something. Oh no punishment on the golden boy of course not. He wasn't taking nothing haha silly gooses.

Bottom line the NFL hates us and it makes me sick to my stomach. I always feel like there's some kind of side show wwe drama going on like some director is having a ball with it. Well if it's not fixed we better address linebacker in the first two rounds,Vontaze is such a beast he's not going to be easy to replace ,then I'm sure the NFL will get some other guys on our team.
Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. If these players don't know the doctors here are in league with the NFL and the powers that be yet it falls in their lap. I don't care if we did get new doctors they all come from the same cesspool question everything they say get second opinions from your own doctors never take what they say as chiseled in stone. It would of took 20 mins to cross check the stuff in his meds and check it against banned substances in the NFL.
Would think the NFL would have a list of what drugs not to do or approve it themselves.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
It all seems like bs of course, I would merely call it a conspiracy because we all know faces of the NFL can get by with murder in front of God and everyone and still make the cover of Madden.

I think the timing is extremely funny to me. Sign Brown and shortly after, ***TIRE SCREECH***, Tez gets busted for PED use (of course this dates back to Dec. 27th).... I don't want to be the guy who jumps to conclusions because Tez really does have a solid case for himself, but reputation and him being a Bengal (this IS a conspiracy) will get him at least 2 games. Then if his guaranteed money is voided because of it, the Bengals can opt out of his contract just like that...? Man... I can't honestly imagine Marvin and Mike doing that, but IF they were trying to trade him to Oakland (this is all VERY coincidental timing if they WEREN'T trying to trade him just an FYI), what changes their minds about dumping him post appeal hearing assuming he's still suspended for 'x' amount of games?

That's where I'm at. By the end of the day, he's busted even if God himself comes down and tells Goodell what really happened (only God knows right now anyway). I don't see light at the end of this tunnel guilty or not.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
First off, I don't believe that those saying the Bengals knew this was coming and that's why the picked up Brown. Burfict, while willing to play Mike, made it known he prefers WILL, where he is probably the best in the league. Brown was picked up to play MIKE right beside him, thus vastly upgrading our LB corp. As for knowing what medicines will and won't do, these players are not brain surgeons, and are at the mercy of the doctors when taking prescription medicines. This is all BS, the NFL is afraid Burfict is going to kill Schuster when they see the field together, and that's all this is....
The amount of stupid in this thread my god. Anyone who thinks he didn't cheat is a fool. Even Jim O basically said Burfict is done and has no argument to fight this.
Some conspiracies are true, but many are just created by people who want them to be true. I always look at the evidence before I decide.

With the NFL many of the teams in the biggets media markets stink while some of the smallest markets are consistent winners.. If the NFL was fixed it would not work like this.
Comedy gold
(03-17-2018, 10:15 AM)Sweetness Wrote: The amount of stupid in this thread my god. Anyone who thinks he didn't cheat is a fool. Even Jim O basically said Burfict is done and has no argument to fight this.

thank god there is one in here.  im embarassed by some of these comments coming from bengals fan.  this is why we get bashed all the time the fans in here are the biggest idiots and babies.  its fricken burfict morons.  the dude is guilty.  The dude yet again F***ed up.  I love burfict but im getting so tired of the bs with him and then to hear bengals fans being conspiracy theorists to defend him is just down right embarrassing.  U make me wish i was a steeler fan.  atleast they respectable.  wtf Cincinnati  This is PATHETIC.
(03-17-2018, 11:35 AM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: thank god there is one in here.  im embarassed by some of these comments coming from bengals fan.  this is why we get bashed all the time the fans in here are the biggest idiots and babies.  its fricken burfict morons.  the dude is guilty.  The dude yet again F***ed up.  I love burfict but im getting so tired of the bs with him and then to hear bengals fans being conspiracy theorists to defend him is just down right embarrassing.  U make me wish i was a steeler fan.  atleast they respectable.  wtf Cincinnati  This is PATHETIC.
We got some of the worst fans . Burfict gives his all in every game and it's plain as day he's not half as bad as the NFL makes him to be. We are lucky to have an elite linebacker. One day he's a favorite then he gets picked on by the NFL and y'all gather your plitchforks and head hunt. 

But I bet your the same guys who love Dalton unconditionally. He has done no wrong because it's a team game right? Laughable.
(03-17-2018, 11:35 AM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: thank god there is one in here.  im embarassed by some of these comments coming from bengals fan.  this is why we get bashed all the time the fans in here are the biggest idiots and babies.  its fricken burfict morons.  the dude is guilty.  The dude yet again F***ed up.  I love burfict but im getting so tired of the bs with him and then to hear bengals fans being conspiracy theorists to defend him is just down right embarrassing.  U make me wish i was a steeler fan.  atleast they respectable.  wtf Cincinnati  This is PATHETIC.

Don't fall off your ***** high horse.  Who do you think you're fooling?  You already are a Squeeler fan, troll.  Couldn't be more obvious.  I feel dirty just talking to you.  What kind of an asshole comes into a place new and insults everyone in the place?  Oh, right, a Squeeler fan.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

No one cares cause you probably are. You're embarrassing just blabbering without stating your piece.

(03-17-2018, 11:44 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: We got some of the worst fans . Burfict gives his all in every game and it's plain as day he's not half as bad as the NFL makes him to be. We are lucky to have an elite linebacker. One day he's a favorite then he gets picked on by the NFL and y'all gather your plitchforks and head hunt. 

But I bet your the same guys who love Dalton unconditionally. He has done no wrong because it's a team game right? Laughable.

You're wasting your breath on a Squeeler troll.  I did it too.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reading this post was one minute of my life I'll never get back. Good lord.
(03-17-2018, 09:32 AM)Sled21 Wrote: First off, I don't believe that those saying the Bengals knew this was coming and that's why the picked up Brown. Burfict, while willing to play Mike, made it known he prefers WILL, where he is probably the best in the league. Brown was picked up to play MIKE right beside him, thus vastly upgrading our LB corp. As for knowing what medicines will and won't do, these players are not brain surgeons, and are at the mercy of the doctors when taking prescription medicines. This is all BS, the NFL is afraid Burfict is going to kill Schuster when they see the field together, and that's all this is....
It sounds like the NFL just wants to put Cincinnati at a disadvantage any chance they can get. A big reason is because the golden boys who do no wrong the Steelers are in our division .Vontaze could cough on someone accidently and get suspended.and our fans would get their pitchforks out.just like they did with Jeremy hill. But oh don't talk about Dalton or your not a fan.
There are way too many trolls here. Someone call the exterminator.

Of course it's a conspiracy. It's a conspiracy of three. The three are whatever prune faced asshole named Rooney is in charge of the Evil Empire now, the Rooneys' hand picked toadie Commish and the head of the worst bunch of officials in all of the major sports. It couldn't be more clear.

The only thing that makes it even a little palatable is the fact that all this bullshit still can't hand the Steelers one last title so ScumBen can retire and go back to abusing college girls in peace.

(03-17-2018, 11:51 AM)McC Wrote: Of course it's a conspiracy.  It's a conspiracy of three.  The three are whatever prune faced asshole named Rooney is in charge of the Evil Empire now, the Rooneys' hand picked toadie Commish and the head of the worst bunch of officials in all of the major sports.   It couldn't be more clear.

The only thing that makes it even a little palatable is the fact that all this bullshit still can't hand the Steelers one last title so ScumBen can retire and go back to abusing college girls in peace.
Stop. You're embarrassing us Bengals fans with your wisdom, let us fairweather fans be in peace. Ninja

(03-17-2018, 11:47 AM)Fullrock Wrote: Reading this post was one minute of my life I'll never get back. Good lord.

Whaaa cry about it
(03-17-2018, 11:57 AM)Takedown Wrote: Stop. You're embarrassing us Bengals fans with your wisdom, let us fairweather fans be in peace. Ninja

When Burfict goes in for a tackle and the nearest official is reaching for his flag before the play is made, which I have seen more than once, that tells me everything I need to know.