Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I guess I'm a conspiracy theorist
(03-17-2018, 12:37 PM)McC Wrote: When Burfict goes in for a tackle and the nearest official is reaching for his flag before the play is made, which I have seen more than once, that tells me everything I need to know.

How about the Titans game? That ref panicked and ran off after Tez took his arm off of him. Had his hand on Tez for no reason. Once thrown out Tez made the money symbols hinting at what makes the NFL go round. It's all about money and big market teams. Tez knows he's being treated differently.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
(03-17-2018, 11:35 AM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: thank god there is one in here.  im embarassed by some of these comments coming from bengals fan.  this is why we get bashed all the time the fans in here are the biggest idiots and babies.  its fricken burfict morons.  the dude is guilty.  The dude yet again F***ed up.  I love burfict but im getting so tired of the bs with him and then to hear bengals fans being conspiracy theorists to defend him is just down right embarrassing.  U make me wish i was a steeler fan.  atleast they respectable.  wtf Cincinnati  This is PATHETIC.

Something tells me you’re going to make a lot of friends here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-17-2018, 12:37 PM)McC Wrote: When Burfict goes in for a tackle and the nearest official is reaching for his flag before the play is made, which I have seen more than once, that tells me everything I need to know.

Pictures or it didn't happen. 
(03-17-2018, 11:44 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: We got some of the worst fans . Burfict gives his all in every game and it's plain as day he's not half as bad as the NFL makes him to be. We are lucky to have an elite linebacker. One day he's a favorite then he gets picked on by the NFL and y'all gather your plitchforks and head hunt. 

But I bet your the same guys who love Dalton unconditionally. He has done no wrong because it's a team game right? Laughable.

Outside of the game, no Burfict doesn't seem to be a bad guy at all. But his reputation of being a dirty player is on no one but himself. Were a couple of the penalties unwarrented? Yes. But they've also missed some where he was blatantly trying to hurt someone and it didn't get called in the game. Burfict is a dirty player, it's cool, he's our dirty player. But don't act like he's some saint who has been unfairly vilified by the league. There's a reason why the players think he's dirty too. 

You may think we have some of the worst fans but if there's anything this thread shows it's that we have some of the dumbest fans too. I really hope you guys are the ones from Kentucky because that would at least make me feel less embarrassed to be associated with Cincinnati after yet another thread of conspiracy theorists.
(03-17-2018, 01:18 PM)Sweetness Wrote: Pictures or it didn't happen. 

Like I gove a shit what you say.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

I am still looking forward to the day Odell Thurman and Vontaze Burfict hit the field together! What a duo!
(03-17-2018, 07:21 AM)BengalsBong Wrote: Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. If these players don't know the doctors here are in league with the NFL and the powers that be yet it falls in their lap. I don't care if we did get new doctors they all come from the same cesspool question everything they say get second opinions from your own doctors never take what they say as chiseled in stone. It would of took 20 mins to cross check the stuff in his meds and check it against banned substances in the NFL.

Fool me, you can't get fooled again.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
(03-17-2018, 01:18 PM)Sweetness Wrote: Pictures or it didn't happen. 

Exactly. The amount of whiny beyotches in here is scary.
(03-17-2018, 03:12 PM)Beaker Wrote: Exactly. The amount of whiny beyotches in here is scary.

Whiny beyotches--anyone who doesn't agree with you.  And look at you, whining about the whining.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

(03-17-2018, 03:13 PM)McC Wrote: Whiny beyotches--anyone who doesn't agree with you.  And look at you, whining about the whining.

You don't have to be disagreeing with me to be a beyotch....or whiny. Just sayin'.
League is maybe not fixed, but I think IT IS INFLUENCED by refs. There have been so many instances I can't remember them all.
Last year (or two years ago) Bengals playing Patriots. Patriots up by 14 and look like they're going to kill us. Bengals get some pity bad calls by refs to help us not get killed by a lot of points. Bengals make a comeback and it looks like Bengals have the momentum. Nope a few bad ref calls now the OTHER way. The league, for the most part, wants there to be close games so people stick around to watch the entire game. Higher ratings, commercials cost more, they make more. That Redskin game in England. Ya I think they wanted us to win by giving us so many calls, but we stunk so bad we ended in a TIE. These are just two examples of many I've seen.
Also, how the hell is this a touchdown by today's NFL standards.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbz0o0spEgk
I guess half a hand on the ball against the leg with one foot down constitute possession.
I've seen the Raiders get screwed so many times.. vs the Chargers, the Broncos
Tuck Rule, isnt that intentional grounding if the ball doesn't get past the line of scrimmage? I guess the answer is there is a RB in the area. Geez.

I used to be upset by this, now I accept it and at least enjoy watching individual players play when I know the league doesn't seem to like us.
And the league loves the Steelers, but Not when they play New England. haha that always gets me. seeing how steelers react to refs vs NE when that is exactly how cincy is treated vs pit.

and I don't care I still love my team.
(03-17-2018, 02:40 PM)McC Wrote: Like I gove a shit what you say.

Pretty much the response I expected. 
Lol why did my comment get deleted saying cry about it but nobody else saying I'm dumb quit censoring free speech.

Here's this if you don't get sad at the thought the league could be fixed and we will never win cause they have it out for us . Vontaze could be shipped to Oakland as part of the script where he wins a Superbowl with Gruden. While we really just replaced him with Preston Brown . And Dalton probably gets hurt again and here comes good ol Matt Barkley to save the day!! Then start the excuses why it just wasn't our year cause Burfict the bad guy and Dalton didn't get his chance again. Lol I mean it's a funny script but also can get you sad and hurt if your a die hard fan. But then there's fans who say oh shut up you just wasted a minute of my life what dumb fans We have!! I never heard so much delusion.
(03-17-2018, 04:19 PM)Sweetness Wrote: Pretty much the response I expected. 

I'm pretty sure you don't know me well enough to call  me a liar.  I really have no more to say to you.

(03-17-2018, 04:40 PM)McC Wrote: I'm pretty sure you don't know me well enough to call  me a liar.  I really have no more to say to you.

Man, you have some major butthurt going on because I called you out on your bullshit statement. You don't have to know someone personally to be able to tell when they're making stuff up. 
I'm closing the thread. I suggest you all learn how to start talking to each other like adults.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]