Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I had a dream.
No doubt, night before last I had a dream the Bengals were in the SB playing 49ers. As I watched, I was thinking to myself, “this isn’t as exciting as I hoped. How did I miss every game this season leading up to this?” Felt like my excitement was lacking because I found out by turning on the TV. Almost like I had been in a coma for several months or something.

When I turned on the TV, there was about 3 minutes left in the first half and we were trailing 35-0. Then the 49ers scored again on the next play and I thought, “man, we have to get 7 before the half. Then, the alarm went off. That dream felt real and kind of woke up sad. I don’t want to lose a 4th SB and definitely not 2 in a row.

If we go to the SB this year and our opponent is SF? Not only will I be anxiety sick, but I’ll have 2 weeks to try and figure out how to change the outcome. But wait.. I really don’t know the outcome do I? Coming back from 42 would be near impossible with 32 minutes left. I would still have faith we could pull it out tho. Geez, our D would have to become insane monsters.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I too, had a dream.

I had an awesome dream.  

[Image: lionel-richie-74cab.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
My dreams usually involve Hannah Waddingham
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
We would STILL WIN WITH BURROW.

Seriously, Joe might of had his best game of his career against the 49ers last season even if the stats don't say so.

He played fantastic in that game, Peyton saw the same thing.

This might be a good sign honestly. I do have some dreams like this, did last year before we went on our Playoff run.
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2022, 10:23 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We would STILL WIN WITH BURROW.

Seriously, Joe might of had his best game of his career against the 49ers last season even if the stats don't say so.

He played fantastic in that game, Peyton saw the same thing.

This might be a good sign honestly. I do have some dreams like this, did last year before we went on our Playoff run.

Hopefully it’s a good sign we get there yes. It’s the other part that’s off.

Reply/Quote
You don't wanna know what I dreamt last night.....lol

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(08-04-2022, 07:52 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: No doubt, night before last I had a dream the Bengals were in the SB playing 49ers. As I watched, I was thinking to myself, “this isn’t as exciting as I hoped. How did I miss every game this season leading up to this?” Felt like my excitement was lacking because I found out by turning on the TV. Almost like I had been in a coma for several months or something.

When I turned on the TV, there was about 3 minutes left in the first half and we were trailing 35-0. Then the 49ers scored again on the next play and I thought, “man, we have to get 7 before the half. Then, the alarm went off. That dream felt real and kind of woke up sad. I don’t want to lose a 4th SB and definitely not 2 in a row.

If we go to the SB this year and our opponent is SF? Not only will I be anxiety sick, but I’ll have 2 weeks to try and figure out how to change the outcome. But wait.. I really don’t know the outcome do I? Coming back from 42 would be near impossible with 32 minutes left. I would still have faith we could pull it out tho. Geez, our D would have to become insane monsters.

If it makes you feel any better, about a year-and-a-half ago, I had a very vivid dream of the Bengals celebrating a Super Bowl win.  ZT was drenched in orange gatorade, and the final score was 32-13 (I know, odd score) and they beat the....Cowboys???

Weird.  
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2022, 08:49 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: If it makes you feel any better, about a year-and-a-half ago, I had a very vivid dream of the Bengals celebrating a Super Bowl win.  ZT was drenched in orange gatorade, and the final score was 32-13 (I know, odd score) and they beat the....Cowboys???

Weird.  

wait you dreamed the cowboys were in the superbowl?
Reply/Quote
Forty Niners being there isn’t to far fetched.I could see the Bengals winning that game.The way they came back and beat the Chiefs last year was nothing short of phenomenal,not once,but twice,Especially in that AFC championship game on the Chief’s home field.
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2022, 07:52 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: No doubt, night before last I had a dream the Bengals were in the SB playing 49ers. As I watched, I was thinking to myself, “this isn’t as exciting as I hoped. How did I miss every game this season leading up to this?” Felt like my excitement was lacking because I found out by turning on the TV. Almost like I had been in a coma for several months or something.

The problem is that you do not understand the subtle nuances of dream interpretation.

This dream has nothing to do with football.  It actually means you have repressed guilt from the way you treated your mother when you were a child.  Either that or you are about to take a long journey.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2022, 08:00 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Hopefully it’s a good sign we get there yes. It’s the other part that’s off.

Dream's are weird man, cannot put much stock in them even if it is a possibility of happening if we are all injured before the SB.

The 49ers are a tough team and if their young QB in Trey Lance grows into a decent player they very well could be in the SB soon.

Playing against us of course. Smirk
Reply/Quote

My UK Wilcats were down 31 to LSU with 15 minutes left in the game (at LSU) and came back to win. 

Anything is possible. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2022, 02:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This dream has nothing to do with football.  It actually means you have repressed guilt from the way you treated your mother when you were a child.  Either that or you are about to take a long journey.

When you have to fight 8 brothers and sisters for a tit, it appears aggressive. 

Reply/Quote
(08-05-2022, 08:08 AM)Wyche Wrote: You don't wanna know what I dreamt last night.....lol

The Buckeyes winning the National Championship....again ?
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2022, 03:34 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: When you have to fight 8 brothers and sisters for a tit, it appears aggressive. 

That will make you a dawg huh ?
Reply/Quote
Hummm.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
I'm on my phone so hopefully this comes out correctly. Dreams often have laten meaning, but sometimes literal traces. The dream could indicate that you fear the Bengals are going to relapse into their old ways. And that their success was a mirage. The latent meaning is that you have regret and lack of control over something important.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(08-05-2022, 02:17 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Dream's are weird man, cannot put much stock in them even if it is a possibility of happening if we are all injured before the SB.

The 49ers are a tough team and if their young QB in Trey Lance grows into a decent player they very well could be in the SB soon.

Playing against us of course. Smirk

So your saying there is no chance Jennifer Anniston and I are going to hook up?   Damn.....
Reply/Quote
I usually dream about railing lines off a strippers ass..
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2022, 04:43 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: The Buckeyes winning the National Championship....again ?

....uh.....no, but it was bizarre, lol.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote