Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I had to make this post
Once again the nfl showed has fixed it is last night. I dont see how anyone cannot see it. You cannot beat a team that has the refs in their back pocket. They spot the ball where they want too, change rules as they go along,even review tds when they want too. Eject certain players when they want too, call holding when they want too. Call roughing the passer when they want too. And they got the people fooled,and they say its just bad officiating. Nope i am not stupid,its for their money making teams. Like pittsburgh they just got to have in the playoffs. Going from last place to dominant team in the afc,yeah right!!
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 02:01 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Once again the nfl showed has fixed it is last night. I dont see how anyone cannot see it. You cannot beat a team that has the refs in their back pocket. They spot the ball where they want too, change rules as they go along,even review tds when they want too. Eject certain players when they want too, call holding when they want too. Call roughing the passer when they want too. And they got the people fooled,and they say its just bad officiating. Nope i am not stupid,its for their money making teams. Like pittsburgh they just got to have in the playoffs. Going from last place to dominant team in the afc,yeah right!!

Not saying I fully agree that it's fixed, but I do laugh when Steelers fans complain about the same thing when they play the Patriots. I just love it when they get a taste of what almost every other team feels when they play them.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wasn't brown caught speeding like 45mph OVER the speed limit, in my state you get arrested and its a felony if you just go over 20 mph. Didn't know if he played or not, but where is Goodell and the NFL and when are they going to take care of this? Easily a 4 game suspension.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 02:48 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Wasn't brown  caught speeding like 45mph OVER the speed limit, in my state you get arrested and its a felony if you just go over 20 mph.  Didn't know if he played or not, but where is Goodell and the NFL and when are they going to take care of this? Easily a 4 game suspension.

Clocked over 100 MPH.  You have that, and the chair throwing incident, and all we hear from dear ol' Rog is crickets. :paul:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 02:01 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Once again the nfl showed has fixed it is last night. I dont see how anyone cannot see it. You cannot beat a team that has the refs in their back pocket. They spot the ball where they want too, change rules as they go along,even review tds when they want too. Eject certain players when they want too, call holding when they want too. Call roughing the passer when they want too. And they got the people fooled,and they say its just bad officiating. Nope i am not stupid,its for their money making teams. Like pittsburgh they just got to have in the playoffs. Going from last place to dominant team in the afc,yeah right!!

I don't know if it was fixed or not, but there were some head scratching calls and ball placements.... That being said, Carolina just looked like crap lastnight.  I do believe that the refs control the ebb and flow of the games by taking control of momentum at times.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 03:00 PM)Wyche Wrote: Clocked over 100 MPH.  You have that, and the chair throwing incident, and all we hear from dear ol' Rog is crickets. :paul:

Here I thought, according to the media, the Bengals only had harden criminals..... Shocked
Reply/Quote
Oh cmon..100 mph is just practice for his next career as a race car driver .. Nothing at all to do with law breaking and there's so many black race car drivers it's impossible to make the distinction between practice and breaking the law .  A mistake anyone could make .
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 02:48 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Wasn't brown  caught speeding like 45mph OVER the speed limit, in my state you get arrested and its a felony if you just go over 20 mph.  Didn't know if he played or not, but where is Goodell and the NFL and when are they going to take care of this? Easily a 4 game suspension.

He will only be allowed to play in home games because he can't leave the state...and has to wrap up the ankle monitor for each game lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 03:09 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I don't know if it was fixed or not, but there were some head scratching calls and ball placements.... That being said, Carolina just looked like crap lastnight.  I do believe that the refs control the ebb and flow of the games by taking control of momentum at times.

They can control the flow just with holding calls on either side of the ball.
Reply/Quote
Wonder how many children lived along that 45mph street?
Can't believe the FOX studio guys LAUGHED IT OFF as no big deal.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 03:17 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: They can control the flow just with holding calls on either side of the ball.

You got that right! Remember the Seahawks game a couple of years ago? On our 2nd possession Andy hits AJ who takes it to the house making it 14-0, only to have a flag thrown on Whitworth for holding. Technically it was holding, but 99% of the time it isn't called.
Reply/Quote
This was a Steelers TD to Antonio Brown... there are TWO Steelers O-lineman with their right arm
ACROSS THE NECK of the defender, holding the far shoulder... HOW DOES THIS NOT GET CALLED?

[Image: kFRYQnA.jpg]

Hell, I would hold on every play, too, if I knew it wouldn't get called.
I believe ONCE AGAIN, by SOME MIRACLE, the Steelers O-line did not have ONE SINGLE HOLDING CALL, all game... IMPOSSIBLE.
Reply/Quote
All you Bungaloid butt hurt fans need to get on your knees and pay homage to a superior city, football organization, first ballot HOF'ER AND mvp big Jen. Join a winning experience or be mired in your misery.
Riddle: What is the difference between the Clowns and the Bungal organizations?
Answer: No difference, one and the same.

PS: Public service announcement: With the cold weather moving in, make sure you get bails of straw around your trailers to keep warm. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 03:45 PM)Tomkat Wrote: This was a Steelers TD to Antonio Brown... there are TWO Steelers O-lineman with their right arm
ACROSS THE NECK of the defender, holding the far shoulder... HOW DOES THIS NOT GET CALLED?

Hell, I would hold on every play, too, if I knew it wouldn't get called.
I believe ONCE AGAIN, by SOME MIRACLE, the Steelers O-line did not have ONE SINGLE HOLDING CALL, all game... IMPOSSIBLE.

I confess I don't see holding there. And certainly no arm across the neck.

Beautiful touchdown though.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 03:17 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: They can control the flow just with holding calls on either side of the ball.

They can't sack the quarterback and score touchdowns though. 

Steelers' play could have had something to do with the "flow" last night.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 06:57 PM)Dill Wrote: They can't sack the quarterback and score touchdowns thought. 

Steelers' play could have had something to do with the "flow" last night.

They can call judgment calls on roughing the passer now.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 07:08 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: They can call judgment calls on roughing the passer now.

That's going to favor teams with HoF quarterbacks for sure.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 06:54 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: All you Bungaloid butt hurt fans need to get on your knees and pay homage to a superior city, football organization, first ballot HOF'ER AND mvp big Jen. Join a winning experience or be mired in your misery.
Riddle: What is the difference between the Clowns and the Bungal organizations?
Answer: No difference, one and the same.

PS: Public service announcement: With the cold weather moving in, make sure you get bails of straw around your trailers to keep warm. ThumbsUp

If you've spent any time in here, you certainly know by now, that this team is in the condition they are in because Paul Brown gave the wrong son ownership of the team.

When PB was HC/Owner, 1968-1990, the Squealers had only one win over .500 in head to head play with the Bengals, including the years the Squealers dominated in the 1970s.

The Bengals will ALWAYS be who they are now, until MB passes on, AND the Brown family decide they've had enough and sell the franchise.

What I do know about the Squealers is this .... you better get on your knees of steel and pray you don't have to face the Pats in the playoffs, because they own the Squealers.  

Every time they win, there's nothing but pissing and moaning from the Squealer fans about how unfair the officiating is!!  (Sound familiar?)

The ONLY reason Cower and Tomlin have SB rings is because those 2 years they didn't have to play the Pats!

(2005 the Pats got upset by the Broncos.  2009 was the year Brady was out.  The Pats still went 11-5 but didn't make the playoffs)

Billy B. can out coach Tomlin with half his brain tied behind his back.  Guess who Billy B. looked to as a mentor and his best teacher?  That's right, Paul Brown!!

With the talent Tomlin's had in the last 10 years, he should have been in the AFC championship game every year .... yes, getting his ass handed to him by Billy B, but at least they'd be a game away from the Big Dance!!
Reply/Quote

Exactly,hold all game steelers its all good, oh bengals phantom holding what do you know. 
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 03:00 PM)Wyche Wrote: Clocked over 100 MPH.  You have that, and the chair throwing incident, and all we hear from dear ol' Rog is crickets. :paul:

Dont worry though. Brad will pick up the slack in this category.  Hilarious

Reply/Quote