Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate Madden 16
(08-24-2015, 02:12 PM)Au165 Wrote: We run 7 minutes no accelerated clock and our stats mirror NFL stats.

Thanks, I will do this setup when I get the game. Appreciate it.
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2015, 02:43 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: 78 sounds about right for a WR who has one decent season in three years.

To the OP, I haven't bought a new Madden since '12, and I'm never surprised when people say they're disappointed with the new Madden every year.

I just download the new rosters for '12 for free and avoid paying $60 for garbage.

The engine has completely changed since then.  There's also some new platforms that have since been introduced.  

I doubt you are playing the same game.  The 2015 Xbox 360 version isn't even the same game as it is on the Xbox One.
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2015, 03:09 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: The engine has completely changed since then.  There's also some new platforms that have since been introduced.  

I doubt you are playing the same game.  The 2015 Xbox 360 version isn't even the same game as it is on the Xbox One.

I like the new tackling physics, and just the physics in general. There are plays that look very realistic, Although sometimes it looks like people dislocate their limbs lol.

To bring this back to a post about the Bengals, I was a bit surprised to see Dunlap rated as the best player on the team. Whitworth number 2 I believe.
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2015, 05:55 AM)blt4584 Wrote: EA made a much better baseball game, but that's about it.

Back in the day (MVP Baseball) was amazing... EA's triple play baseball series? Garbage (easily the worst sports games for the PS2). Have to give EA credit for at least trying with their college baseball game, though. It wasn't horrible but at least they made an effort after they lost the MLB license.
Sony's MLB: The Show series crushes 2Ks baseball game though. This years version is the best baseball game I've played (and I've played plenty)
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2015, 03:53 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Back in the day (MVP Baseball) was amazing... EA's triple play baseball series? Garbage (easily the worst sports games for the PS2). Have to give EA credit for at least trying with their college baseball game, though. It wasn't horrible but at least they made an effort after they lost the MLB license.
Sony's MLB: The Show series crushes 2Ks baseball game though. This years version is the best baseball game I've played (and I've played plenty)

I agree, The Show is probably the best sports game going right now.
Reply/Quote

Play online head to head -

Opponent picks Seahawks -

First Defensive snap perfectly defend PA end around resulting in INT -

Opponent rage quits -

Get a win in 2 minutes -

Rinse and repeat -

This is how pretty much 95% of my Madden games go.
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2015, 03:43 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I like the new tackling physics, and just the physics in general. There are plays that look very realistic, Although sometimes it looks like people dislocate their limbs lol.

To bring this back to a post about the Bengals, I was a bit surprised to see Dunlap rated as the best player on the team. Whitworth number 2 I believe.

Their ratings seem random at times.  At least they change during the course of the season.  
Reply/Quote
Bring back 2K
Reply/Quote
After last night, I have reevaluated my thoughts on Madden. I don't suck, the game is just very realistic! Tongue
Reply/Quote