Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a drinking question
(04-07-2016, 12:35 PM)Benton Wrote: Said no liver ever.

Mellow

Seriously, because it's an organ and organs can't talk. This isn't a cartoon.

You sure about that? Some of the characters around here could lead one to believe otherwise.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2016, 10:36 AM)Benton Wrote: I used to drink through the stirrer straw. Then I turned 10, realized they were were coffee and stopped.

Thanks, a lot I was drinking some water while reading your post and spit it up from laughing so hard! LOL
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2016, 12:29 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: better =/= good Ninja

I can't do the hoppy stuff. My food and drink preferences are where my German-ness really comes out.

i can feel you there. I also like the darker german beers..

Really i have stopped drinking outside the occansional social event since i had a dunkel at hofbrau now its all i really want lol.
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2016, 11:54 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: i can feel you there. I also like the darker german beers..

Really i have stopped drinking outside the occansional social event since i had a dunkel at hofbrau now its all i really want lol.

It doesn't necessarily need to be a dunkel or schwarzbier for me to like it, I like the lighter beers as well, it's just that I prefer the taste of the German style of beers and find them to be more palatable.
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2016, 12:00 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: It doesn't necessarily need to be a dunkel or schwarzbier for me to like it, I like the lighter beers as well, it's just that I prefer the taste of the German style of beers and find them to be more palatable.

this year i think im gonna try to brew some of my own... My friends are on a rotation and all brew big batches of beer every few months. My dad is growing his own hops.

Its time for my own beer. just gotta figure out what i need to make it great lol
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2016, 12:19 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: this year i think im gonna try to brew some of my own... My friends are on a rotation and all brew big batches of beer every few months.  My dad is growing his own hops.

Its time for my own beer.   just gotta figure out what i need to make it great lol

Mmmmm, XenoMorph brew.  Turns your blood to acid.   Tongue
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2016, 07:18 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Mmmmm, XenoMorph brew.  Turns your blood to acid.   Tongue

so good your heart will pop out of your chest...
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 02:04 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: so good your heart will pop out of your chest...

Today I learned that at least a couple of you have had dick in your mouths to know what it taste's like.  I'll have to take your word that it taste's like an IPA though and since I have no dick tasting experience and I like IPA's, I guess I have to admit to enjoying the taste of dick.  That being said you can all zip up your pants.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 05:08 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Today I learned that at least a couple of you have had dick in your mouths to know what it taste's like.  I'll have to take your word that it taste's like an IPA though and since I have no dick tasting experience and I like IPA's, I guess I have to admit to enjoying the taste of dick.  That being said you can all zip up your pants.

Its well known that inside my mouth is another mouth.
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2016, 12:19 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Its time for my own beer.   just gotta figure out what i need to make it great lol

Well apparently adding some dick is out of the question.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 06:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Well apparently adding some dick is out of the question.

I said the exact same thing when they kicked me out of the NOW meeting.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 05:38 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Its well known that inside my mouth is another mouth.

Right got it...Two dicks for you.   ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(04-06-2016, 09:57 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Having been out of the game for a long time, I sometimes wonder things.  I never had a microbrew, and I'm curious if I'd like it.  What's up with all these "tini" drinks?  It's nothing like a martini.  Get a different name.    Flavored vodka?  But the real question I have.  The one that keeps me up at night:  WHEN DID IT BECOME OK TO SIP YOUR DRINK THROUGH THE STIRRER STRAW?

All microbrews have about as much in common as all sandwiches. You will only know if you taste them if you like them. The 'tini drinks are about the bar and/or the patron trying to be cool. Flavored vodka is a vast improvement over vodka according to many drinkers, but if you like your potatoes sans salt, pepper, and butter and your vodka plain then have at it. Last but not least, it never became OK to sip through the stirrer straw. The illustrations in the dictionary next to douche, moron, and clod reflect this simple truth.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2016, 12:24 PM)xxlt Wrote: All microbrews have about as much in common as all sandwiches. You will only know if you taste them if you like them. The 'tini drinks are about the bar and/or the patron trying to be cool. Flavored vodka is a vast improvement over vodka according to many drinkers, but if you like your potatoes sans salt, pepper, and butter and your vodka plain then have at it. Last but not least, it never became OK to sip through the stirrer straw. The illustrations in the dictionary next to douche, moron, and clod reflect this simple truth.

You forgot to talk about the dick tasting.  What is this thread if it's not about the taste of dicks?

Reply/Quote
(04-15-2016, 01:06 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You forgot to talk about the dick tasting.  What is this thread if it's not about the taste of dicks?

I'm not sure, but I've always imagined it to be a little "tangy"?   a hint of saltiness?  Kinda like most micro-brews out there.

[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(04-15-2016, 01:15 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I'm not sure, but I've always imagined it to be a little "tangy"?   a hint of saltiness?  Kinda like most micro-brews out there.

Some of those beers definitely have Intense Penis Aromatics  within the make up of the brew.

Reply/Quote
(04-06-2016, 05:06 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: You can have your shitty microbrews. Ill stick to my bud light.

I dont get the fascination with IPAs, etc. They taste like dick and give me a sluggish buzz.

That's because there is actually alcohol in them.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2016, 01:03 PM)jason Wrote: That's because there is actually alcohol in them.

Shhhhh....
Just let him feel manly about his Natty Light.

Ninja
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2016, 01:22 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Some of those beers definitely have Intense Penis Aromatics  within the make up of the brew.

A woody bouquet with just a hint of chin nuts.
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2016, 01:06 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You forgot to talk about the dick tasting.  What is this thread if it's not about the taste of dicks?

I find your question ambiguous. Are you suggesting this is a thread about the aesthetic preferences of individuals who are culturally inept (i.e. the likes and dislikes of "dicks") or are you suggesting this is a thread about the flavor of penis (i.e. how dicks taste)?

I thought, for the record, it was a thread about alcohol. And speaking of "records," as we used to call them back in the olden days, check out this one for some keen insights about alcohol:

https://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt=A2KLqIAKdhJX1VMAIGwsnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTByNDY3bGRuBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDdmlkBHZ0aWQDBGdwb3MDNQ--?p=the+unknown+hinson+alkyhol&vid=4bf5fbf0cd6e164358602396a1f34925&turl=http%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOVP.Vb1da42845eea6cda2f0d3094f28d57d4%26pid%3D15.1%26h%3D168%26w%3D300%26c%3D7%26rs%3D1&rurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DjItgZKraj4w&tit=Unknown+Hinson+Alkyhol+Withdrawl+LIVE+11%2F8%2F12+Virginia&c=4&h=168&w=300&l=340&sigr=11bml0utp&sigt=11m16nms9&sigi=131p7s4kb&age=1352492121&fr2=p%3As%2Cv%3Av&fr=yhs-mozilla-001&hsimp=yhs-001&hspart=mozilla&tt=b

Whether we are talking about the taste of dicks, or the taste of dicks, chances are alkyhol influenced the events shaping the debate, and there may be some subsequent alkyhol withdrawal.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote