Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have an awesome daughter
(01-15-2018, 07:53 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Nasty fish, related to piranha with creepy human like teeth. Kinda look like Terrell Suggs.

Payara?

Yeah, they aren't related to Pirahna AT ALL, though they both live in the Amazon.

Scary, because literally, RIGHT NOW, I just switched tabs from reading about a guy's trip to the Amazon to catch these fish, I swear to God lol.

(01-16-2018, 01:00 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Oh, I agree video makes a huge difference.  It's why Ray Rice was being thrown out of the NFL for life at the same time James Harrison was getting a parade in Pittsburgh.  With that being said, all I'm saying is that it amuses me when we immediately get sick of hearing about Mixon hitting a woman while we bring up Ben being a rapist on a weekly basis for the past 9 years or so.  That's the nature of fandom, is all.

I think the aftermath has to do with it too; Rice and Ben were indifferent with the sitch and they just went away without further news or anything.

Mixon apologised, publicly and surely in private (I'd have to think), made amends and did his best to put it behind him.

The others continue to be slimy and smug (in Ben's case), while Rice dug himself into a hole and that was that.

As well, Rice was SIGNIFICANTLY more violent and unnerving, than Mixon's.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2018, 01:14 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Payara?

Yeah, they aren't related to Pirahna AT ALL, though they both live in the Amazon.

Scary, because literally, RIGHT NOW, I just switched tabs from reading about a guy's trip to the Amazon to catch these fish, I swear to God lol.

I think the aftermath has to do with it too; Rice and Ben were indifferent with the sitch and they just went away without further news or anything.

Mixon apologised, publicly and surely in private (I'd have to think), made amends and did his best to put it behind him.

The others continue to be slimy and smug (in Ben's case), while Rice dug himself into a hole and that was that.

As well, Rice was SIGNIFICANTLY more violent and unnerving, than Mixon's.

The Difference Between a Piranha & a Pacu. ... They have basically the same shape and coloring, which often leads to pacus being confused for piranha. These fish are distant cousins, but they are different in many key ways; if you run into one in the wild, hope it's a pacu.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2018, 12:35 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Problems from college days are often forgotten about by pure NFL fans.  Ben's problems occurred when he was in the NFL and he was suspended for several games by the league. 

They occurred at both time periods, but only the NFL rapes were brought to light.  And this is a little more than just a "problem", like someone smoked weed or got in a bar fight.  

Not saying you were minimizing the crimes, but my point is that he has always been an enabled scumbag.  
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2018, 02:28 AM)TKUHL Wrote: The Difference Between a Piranha & a Pacu. ... They have basically the same shape and coloring, which often leads to pacus being confused for piranha. These fish are distant cousins, but they are different in many key ways; if you run into one in the wild, hope it's a pacu.

Ah, Pacu!

Yes, the omnivorous (though they generally eat just plants) version of a pirahna; they actually are Characins (like Pirahna) but indeed, are not part of the Pirahna family (unless its changed, that would be the Serralsmus {sp?} family).

They are just as active in terms of swimming speed and such, but they not nearly as aggressive, for obvious reasons.

I'm hoping to do an Amazon trip (fishing lol) in the next decade and I would love to catch me a few!
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2018, 10:29 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Ah, Pacu!

Yes, the omnivorous (though they generally eat just plants) version of a pirahna; they actually are Characins (like Pirahna) but indeed, are not part of the Pirahna family (unless its changed, that would be the Serralsmus {sp?} family).

They are just as active in terms of swimming speed and such, but they not nearly as aggressive, for obvious reasons.

I'm hoping to do an Amazon trip (fishing lol) in the next decade and I would love to catch me a few!

They like grapes...
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2018, 11:25 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: They like grapes...

Whole bunch of fruit, from my research and reading; anything with sugar in it.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2018, 10:29 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Ah, Pacu!

But the one fact you can not deny, they really do look like Terrell Suggs.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2018, 03:30 PM)TKUHL Wrote: But the one fact you can not deny, they really do look like Terrell Suggs.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Yup! All those big fat teeth!
Reply/Quote