Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have confidence in Uzi going forward...
CJ Uzomah is solid. I have total confidence in him going forward. Nice game from him today.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Uzo. Uzi is an Israeli machine gun.

And yeah, he’s been good when called upon. He seemed to have hands of stone when he first came into the league, but now he catches everything. Need to get him involved more.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Nice big body and what looks like great hands. Now we need Kroft back for 2 TE sets.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 10:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Uzo. Uzi is an Israeli machine gun.

And yeah, he’s been good when called upon. He seemed to have hands of stone when he first came into the league, but now he catches everything. Need to get him involved more.

lol to be fair, he didn't; that one Pitt game where everyone was dropping balls is where he has 2 oof his 3 drops for his career.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Have always liked what I have seen from him this season and even more so now.

But hate that we are so thin at TE now.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 10:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Uzo. Uzi is an Israeli machine gun.

Uzi is his nickname.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 10:43 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Uzi is his nickname.

Ah, gotcha.

Reply/Quote
I have more confidence in the TE position today then before.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Uzomah made some catches and took a step today..I'm curious to see Schreck's snap count and PFF score since I really didn't notice him.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
he made some clutch catches today.
id like to see more routes where he can get more YAC though.
Reply/Quote
Yes, one of the nice positives from today. He gets himself in good position, and made the catches today. Nice game.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
If we don't start completing passes to other TE we will be predictable. Like what Uzo brings to the game but we need Schreck catching balls too.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 10:27 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: CJ Uzomah is solid. I have total confidence in him going forward. Nice game from him today.

Uzomah showed he is more than capable.  We need to get Schreck involved as well (and Lengel?) and be able to go two TE, two WR, single-back sets in the Red Zone.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 12:55 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yes, one of the nice positives from today. He gets himself in good position, and made the catches today. Nice game.

^This.  

I had all but given up on Uzomah, heading into this season.  Getting him involved early and often should attract enough Safety attention, to open up some one on one matchups downfield, as well as open the box a bit for the rushing attack.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 08:35 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: ^This.  

I had all but given up on Uzomah, heading into this season.  Getting him involved early and often should attract enough Safety attention, to open up some one on one matchups downfield, as well as open the box a bit for the rushing attack.

I think Uzi has always had ability, but he hasnt gotten a ton of opportunity. Hopefully he takes the next step with Eiff going down for the year. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 10:40 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Nice big body and what looks like great hands. Now we need Kroft back for 2 TE sets.

Not bad at running after the catch too.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Ceej has always been my boy; when we drafted him and nobody had a clue about him (including myself), I was intrigued by his size and athleticism (of which Kroft actually beats him, for some reason lol).

Think if he was used in a college program that used TEs properly, he would've been a Mackey finalist and a higher draft pick, because they wasted his ability in Auburn.

Good hands, runs great routes, he's 6'6 and has long arms, plus a good, humble guy.

For next year, my hope is:

TE1: Eifert
TE2: Ceej
TE3: Schreck

I have a very strong feeling Mason will be catching his pass against KC, but we'll see.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote