Weight230 lbs.

2016 Season
YDS TD INT
4295 37 12
----------------------
Career
9852 83 34

LINK

Might not be new-news, but thought I'd post it to get thoughts.

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
They'll kill his career, too. How early will they take him?
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
What round do you think he will go in?
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
He seems to be a concensus 4th rounder.
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't mind drafting a backup QB in the 4th if we plan on trading AJ McCarron.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2017, 06:03 AM)magikod Wrote: I wouldn't mind drafting a backup QB in the 4th if we plan on trading AJ McCarron.

really think we like driskell as our backup
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2017, 02:19 AM)Shady Wrote: They'll kill his career, too. How early will they take him?

Have you seen the moves they have made on their offensive line?  Their defense will be incredibly young, and they may be tanking for one of the two QBs out of USC and UCLA, but they are a much better offensive line than last year.  
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2017, 06:03 AM)magikod Wrote: I wouldn't mind drafting a backup QB in the 4th if we plan on trading AJ McCarron.

They must think pretty highly of Driscoll if they carried him on the roster all of last season...I know that is the rule for practice squad thefts, but they knew that when they nabbed him.  

I like Driscoll and felt like he got a raw deal at Florida.  Heck of an athlete and he came right in to LA Tech and lit things up.  I think he is our backup should McCarron yield a 2nd round pick.

That being said, if a QB like Josh Dobbs is still around in the late 5th round, I wouldn't mind him as a developmental guy at all.  Incredible athlete.  Not his fault that he only ran spread in college....might become something if he learns NFL style.  The guy is every bit the athlete that Deshawn Watson is and is a bit taller. 
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2017, 09:21 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: They must think pretty highly of Driscoll if they carried him on the roster all of last season...I know that is the rule for practice squad thefts, but they knew that when they nabbed him.  

I like Driscoll and felt like he got a raw deal at Florida.  Heck of an athlete and he came right in to LA Tech and lit things up.  I think he is our backup should McCarron yield a 2nd round pick.

That being said, if a QB like Josh Dobbs is still around in the late 5th round, I wouldn't mind him as a developmental guy at all.  Incredible athlete.  Not his fault that he only ran spread in college....might become something if he learns NFL style.  The guy is every bit the athlete that Deshawn Watson is and is a bit taller. 

I haven't heard much about Josh Dobbs I'll have to check him out.
Reply/Quote