Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have two extra tickets to today's game
If you are a regular here, and would be able to use both extra tickets (no singles please), respond to this thread with the last time you attended a game. I would like to give them to someone that hasn't been able to go to a game for a while.

Please, be honest, and don't say you want to come and then end up not showing up. I could just meet you at the entrance to the Pro Shop before the game. I will decide by 10AM, so you can plan accordingly.

A friend ended up coming down ill and can't attend. Let me know!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wow.  No one?  It is supposed to be 45 and sunny!  And you will see a lot of Cody Core and Sexy Rexy!  Even a Tra Carson appearance is likely!

I'm going to jump in the shower....
Reply/Quote
My niece is trying to give two away as well, and has no takers.
Reply/Quote
Thanks for the offer. Unfortunately, I have no way to get to the stadium. It has been 3 years since I've been to a game. Hope someone takes them.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Very nice gesture man! Hope someone will be able to use them. My wife works so I'm taking care of the kids or I would go and buy you a few cold ones.
Reply/Quote
I'm in South Carolina and hate the cold so not i.. Nice gestures though..
Are these Dayton Dragons tickets to the last game of their season? I'm kidding..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Haven't been since 2014 Steelers home game. They lost. I also attended the Cleveland Thursday night game that season... Man did they lose... Before that I was at the Chargers playoff debacle. Unfortunately at 11:15, I'd probably not make it there in time. They lose every time I go anyway.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Got a feeling A LOT of tickets are going to go unused today.
Reply/Quote
Burn them.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Wish I could make it.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 01:22 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Burn them.

I lol'd.

Damn fine gesture though.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 01:55 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: It's noon and I'm at the Starbucks on Vine. There is still time if anyone can get to pro shop at west side of stadium for me to drop off the tickets or I could put them at will call. Again, my cell is 937.572.6758.

Sorry I couldn't offer a ride. I doubt anyone would like riding in the back of my camaro

Dude, even with how bad they are I can't believe you can't even give them away. Such a shame. Also, once you're in you'll be able to sit wherever you want.
Reply/Quote