Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I haven't been around for a while
Hey everyone. I'm back, I know I know. "Who the hell are you?" Some of you may be asking that. I joined this board early on after the mothership was shutting down. I didn't post at all this past season, hell I didn't even sign on. Anyway what did I miss? Anyone else get exposed for having 30 profiles then act like they were collecting information for a book or whatever? 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2018, 08:10 PM)Bryan Wrote: Hey everyone. I'm back, I know I know. "Who the hell are you?" Some of you may be asking that. I joined this board early on after the mothership was shutting down. I didn't post at all this past season, hell I didn't even sign on. Anyway what did I miss? Anyone else get exposed for having 30 profiles then act like they were collecting information for a book or whatever? 

lol no but I think that guy has been here with a profile or two.
Reply/Quote
[Image: its-been-awhile.jpg]

welcome back
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Welcome back man.....good to see ya.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
So, you think you can just come waltzing back in here after leaving us hanging without a word for months and act like nothing happened?  Who do you thing you are?  You may be able to walk all over these other guys around here, but I don't take that, buster.  I am too good to be treated like this by you.

Good day, sir!
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 04:58 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So, you think you can just come waltzing back in here after leaving us hanging without a word for months and act like nothing happened?  Who do you thing you are?  You may be able to walk all over these other guys around here, but I don't take that, buster.  I am too good to be treated like this by you.

Good day, sir!

I missed you too Fred

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 04:58 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So, you think you can just come waltzing back in here after leaving us hanging without a word for months and act like nothing happened?  Who do you thing you are?  You may be able to walk all over these other guys around here, but I don't take that, buster.  I am too good to be treated like this by you.

Good day, sir!

(03-18-2018, 07:30 PM)Bryan Wrote: I missed you too Fred

Ok, that’s enough.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9jKcDH9nM-Cw_cc4LCvz...jJf58LXOk_]

Reply/Quote