Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I haven't had a toolbar bar for the last few days
The toolbar above the white text box hasn't been appearing whenever I write a post or new thread. The formatting options, smilies and the icons for embedding pictures aren't showing up whether I access it from my laptop, computer or phone. The only options that are showing up are the post icon, post options, thread subscriptions and the poll. Anything that has to do with editing the text has been absent.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
33 views and no offers for help or at least some sympathy?

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

And yeah, I had to manually code the image function for that.
Reply/Quote
(07-10-2015, 04:55 PM)6andcounting Wrote: 33 views and no offers for help or at least some sympathy?

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

And yeah, I had to manually code the image function for that.

So sorry your Packard Hell, 133mhz craputer can't display stuff properly. Ninja

Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-10-2015, 05:34 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So sorry your Packard Hell, 133mhz craputer can't display stuff properly. Ninja

Mellow

Screw you and your smilie privileges.
Reply/Quote
(07-08-2015, 09:16 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The toolbar above the white text box hasn't been appearing whenever I write a post or new thread. The formatting options, smilies and the icons for embedding pictures aren't showing up whether I access it from my laptop, computer or phone. The only options that are showing up are the post icon, post options, thread subscriptions and the poll. Anything that has to do with editing the text has been absent.

Can you provide a screen capture of your problem?  
Reply/Quote
I put a screenshot of the problem as an attachment to the next post since it wasn't sizing right when I originally pasted it to this post.

This is how it looks from my computer screen.

Between "post icon" and "your message" the toolbar has been absent for a few weeks. Like I said, the problem persist no matter which computer I use and when I use my phone.

It's this way both if I'm starting a new thread or just making a post on someone else's thread. I can still add pictures and videos if I manually put the code in.
Reply/Quote
I added a new picture of the problem as an attachment to this post.

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote