Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I hope Burrow RETIRES...
...rather than return to this pathetic excuse of a franchise.
Reply/Quote
I just hope he comes back healthy. Even if it's not with this franchise. He's a special player, and it would be a shame to see a Cook 2.0 with him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
You’re cool....
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 10:03 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: You’re cool....

Do you have any compelling reason why he should return?
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 10:05 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Do you have any compelling reason why he should return?

Because he can, and can still be good. Let’s not hope he already hates this franchise. I’d rather hope for the best.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 10:05 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Do you have any compelling reason why he should return?

Cause he said he would.

He's not a quitter
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Why are people like you still even here? You clearly aren't a fan of the Cincinnati Bengals if you hope this would happen.

I'm HOPING you're just drunk and being emotionally ignorant.

Also, why do people still talk about Greg Cooks injury like the 1960s are even remotely similar to current day when it comes to medical advancements and recovering from injuries?
Reply/Quote
Thought you were quitting the forum
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 10:10 PM)TheFan Wrote: Why are people like you still even here? 

WHY AM I STILL HERE?

Because I was born in Cincinnati, and have been a Bengals fan my entire life (I'll be 50 in February), and I am just SICK AND TIRED of the bullshit that this franchise puts us fans through.  People can only be expected to take so much.  My wanting Burrow to retire doesn't make me "not a fan," it makes me a person genuinely concerned about his future.  I hope he GETS AWAY from this franchise, for his own sake.
Reply/Quote

Why do you intentionally wish to be miserable and rob the team/fans of excitement and a special player?

TF is wrong with you? Do you enjoy slitting your wrists and/or S&M as well? (I'm serious)
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 10:19 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Thought you were quitting the forum

I tried but...

1. I can't find a way to delete my account...
2. It's too easy to login with a saved password...
3. Changing password won't work (because site could send me a "reset password" request)
4. I don't want to do the things necessary to get banned...
5. I could just logout and never login again but... see #2.
6. It's not the forum's fault that the franchise sucks.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 10:23 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Why do you intentionally wish to be miserable and rob the team/fans of excitement and a special player?

Because the franchise doesn't deserve him.

Quote:Truck_1_0_1_

TF is wrong with you? Do you enjoy slitting your wrists and/or S&M as well? (I'm serious)

Ummmm, no.
Reply/Quote
Clear your cookies so you have to tr type in your password and just dont
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 10:29 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Because the franchise doesn't deserve him.

Ummmm, no.

Yes, we do deserve him. Speak for yourself. Loser ******* mentality.

You purposely came onto a board that you don't like and don't wish to interact on, logged in, started a thread and proceeded to stir the pot.

But you don't like reveling in your misery and shitty attitude.

Clearly, something isn't right.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 10:29 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Clear your cookies so you have to tr type in your password and just dont

Quote:Tomkat

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 10:31 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Yes, we do deserve him. Speak for yourself. Loser ******* mentality.

I said the FRANCHISE doesn't deserve him, meaning Mike Brown and his pathetic accomplices.

Yea, he's been a bright spot for the fans, for sure, but we have no say in the matter.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 10:22 PM)Tomkat Wrote: WHY AM I STILL HERE?

Because I was born in Cincinnati, and have been a Bengals fan my entire life (I'll be 50 in February), and I am just SICK AND TIRED of the bullshit that this franchise puts us fans through.  People can only be expected to take so much.  My wanting Burrow to retire doesn't make me "not a fan," it makes me a person genuinely concerned about his future.  I hope he GETS AWAY from this franchise, for his own sake.

So your hope is that the franchise and city team you supposedly care about becomes worse? Do you realize how stupid this sounds? Football is a game meant to entertain people. You aren't expected to take anything. 

Do everyone a favor, including yourself, sleep it off and come back tomorrow when in a more rational frame of mind. 
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 10:27 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I tried but...

3. Changing password won't work (because site could send me a "reset password" request)

The only one legit is #3 because thats why I had to make a new account. 
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 10:27 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I tried but...

This is the lamest post I have ever read on the internet. You hope Burrow retires, and you are too weak of an individual to not log in to this board. Simply delete your cookies and don't come back. It's not that hard. Bye....
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 10:23 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Do you enjoy slitting your wrists and/or S&M as well? (I'm serious)

I'm not sure about slitting wrists, but I have found I get a better orgasm if I use a WWF-style submission hold on a chick as part of foreplay, if that counts as S&M.
Reply/Quote