Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hope Zac is taking notes.
(11-14-2021, 08:04 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: should have?

Complete silliness isn't it?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 06:53 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I think either Zac's offense either works or it doesn't he doesn't game plan for specific teams weaknesses. Probably the same for Lou and our now terrible defense.

Agree

(11-14-2021, 07:09 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: There is truth in this. Hopefully they both learn to attack the weakness. Kinda makes you wonder what game tapes they are watching? Plus, do they look at rankings per position at all? Defenses weak on TE? We don't throw to TE. Defenses weak on run? We pass. WTF? I agree with you on this. So many ???

Yup

If the gameplan was good going in, we're fine. If not, uh oh there's very little to no ability to adjust in game.
Reply/Quote
Next week will be crucial and the Bengals are in a must-win situation. Going into Nevada and smoking the Oakland-Los Angeles-Anaheim-Los Angeles-Oakland-Las Vegas Raiders must happen to keep pace in the AFC playoff picture.

The Ravens play Da Bears. The Turds face the Lions. The Steelers play the Chargers. It looks like only Pittsburgh might face a real challenge.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 09:53 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Next week will be crucial and the Bengals are in a must-win situation.  Going into Nevada and smoking the Oakland-Los Angeles-Anaheim-Los Angeles-Oakland-Las Vegas Raiders must happen to keep pace in the AFC playoff picture.

The Ravens play Da Bears.  The Turds face the Lions.  The Steelers play the Chargers.  It looks like only Pittsburgh might face a real challenge.

Agree, the margin for error is decreasing. 
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 09:53 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Next week will be crucial and the Bengals are in a must-win situation. Going into Nevada and smoking the Oakland-Los Angeles-Anaheim-Los Angeles-Oakland-Las Vegas Raiders must happen to keep pace in the AFC playoff picture.

The Ravens play Da Bears. The Turds face the Lions. The Steelers play the Chargers. It looks like only Pittsburgh might face a real challenge.

I think the Bears will handle Lamar pretty well. Going to be closer game than some might think.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 09:57 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Agree, the margin for error is decreasing. 

I don't think it's decreasing as much for the division. The Ravens are very shaky and jeckyll/hyde every week. The Browns are so injured, they may not be able to field a team by the end of the season (kidding, kind of) and they have Baker Maybefield, aka, Mr. Average (kidding, not at all) and the Steelers are smoke and mirrors like last year--they're just not a good team. 

Top to bottom, talent-wise and injury-wise, the Bengals have the best team in the division right now and they have an assload of games left at home.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I think someone pitched a new sitcom to the NFL and they bought it hook line and sinker. Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I think you are finally seeing what some refer to as parody.
Reply/Quote
It's ok. It's all still in front them them. They're not panicking. Repeat: not panicking.

I'm happy they're not panicking. I'd just like to see a little more urgency around winning games that they should win.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 10:12 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I think the Bears will handle Lamar pretty well. Going to be closer game than some might think.

I actually think all AFC north foes will lose next week... Pissburgh is completely overrated....
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 09:34 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: True.

Lou Anarumo also deserves credit for throttling the Steelers’ offense.  

Now...

...what the BLEEP happened against the Jets and the Turds?  Buffalo knew what to do.  New England knew what to do.  Today the Jets and Browns scored a COMBINED 24 points.  Against the Bengals they scored a combined 68 points.  

Let that sink in.

Has to be horrible coaching...The Defense doesn't even make sense.... They were top now all the sudden bottom 5? It makes nonsense at all...
Reply/Quote
Jon Gruden for Offensive Coordinator!

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2021, 03:08 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Jon Gruden for Offensive Coordinator!

Jon Gruden has one distinct qualification for the job: He’s highly offensive.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 10:42 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I don't think it's decreasing as much for the division. The Ravens are very shaky and jeckyll/hyde every week. The Browns are so injured, they may not be able to field a team by the end of the season (kidding, kind of) and they have Baker Maybefield, aka, Mr. Average (kidding, not at all) and the Steelers are smoke and mirrors like last year--they're just not a good team. 

Top to bottom, talent-wise and injury-wise, the Bengals have the best team in the division right now and they have an assload of games left at home.

The best team currently but the worse coaching staff so it's a race to the finish.  May the team with the least amount of weaknesses win!
Reply/Quote
The Browns getting absolutely destroyed by a rookie QB and a roster that has similar/less talent than the Bengals is not a good look for ZT.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2021, 09:54 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: The best team currently but the worse coaching staff so it's a race to the finish.  May the team with the least amount of weaknesses win!

Sadly, that's 100% true. 

Reply/Quote
I doubt Zac is taking notes, but probably is writing letters to Santa..

Dear Santa,

Purdy pleez let us win the rest of our games!

Love,
 Zac!

Works every time..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Lol I get the hate on Zac based on the last two years, but just looking at this year respectively, I don’t get all the fuss. They’ve made great free agent moves, had a good draft, bested both Steelers and Ravens in their stadiums. Have a winning record. Right in the mix for the playoffs. I hope you guys are taking notes too.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2021, 02:11 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Lol I get the hate on Zac based on the last two years, but just looking at this year respectively, I don’t get all the fuss. They’ve made great free agent moves, had a good draft, bested both Steelers and Ravens in their stadiums. Have a winning record. Right in the mix for the playoffs. I hope you guys are taking notes too.

Got it covered.

[Image: d7e6db759a9a2cca57b8d1479ca67d13.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2021, 02:11 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Lol I get the hate on Zac based on the last two years, but just looking at this year respectively, I don’t get all the fuss. They’ve made great free agent moves, had a good draft, bested both Steelers and Ravens in their stadiums. Have a winning record. Right in the mix for the playoffs. I hope you guys are taking notes too.

We got outclassed and outcoached by one of the worst teams in the league (Jets). Even Zach said so himself. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote