Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hope
You guys come out of the AFC. Love you guys. Maybe we will meet in the SB.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 10:43 AM)packerbacker Wrote: You guys come out of the AFC. Love you guys. Maybe we will meet in the SB.

I dont think the bengals are moving Out of the AFC....

But we will try and win it 
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 10:45 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: I dont think the bengals are moving Out of the AFC....

But we will try and win it 

I meant win the AFC lol.
Reply/Quote
I hope we win the AFC.
I hope I can make it across the border.
I hope to see my friend and shake his hand.
I hope the Pacific is as blue as it's been in my dreams.
I hope...

[Image: 2e2b9377-c02f-4552-91b5-fe18484835c3.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 11:50 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: I hope we win the AFC.
I hope I can make it across the border.
I hope to see my friend and shake his hand.
I hope the Pacific is as blue as it's been in my dreams.
I hope...

[Image: 2e2b9377-c02f-4552-91b5-fe18484835c3.jpg]

I hope your friend washed his hands after crawling thru a mile of ......
Reply/Quote
Sorry, PB, but I hope the Packers lose their first game.

For the sake of seeing new blood win it, I want it to be Bengals v Cardinals. If not the Cards, I'd probably prefer the Rams or Cowboys. I'll just pass on Rodgers or Brady teams.

Also...**** the 49ers.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 12:46 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: Also...**** the 49ers.

That goes without saying.  All day, every day.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Speaking of the Cardinals, the one time they appeared in the Super Bowl they were anything but world beaters. They finished 9-7 or something, beat up the Panthers, beat someone else, beat the Fleagles in the NFC championship, and came close to beating the Steelers. One play, a runback for a TD on an interception, changed the game. It just goes to show that even a team with a few bad losses during the season can make some noise. Yes, pretty much anybody but Tommy's team.
Reply/Quote
Would be awesome to finally see a Bengals/Packers Superbowl. Finally it is possible lol
Reply/Quote
It was a great game back in October. A rematch would be awesome. Imagine that game without two picks from Burrow. Yes
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 12:46 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: Sorry, PB, but I hope the Packers lose their first game.

For the sake of seeing new blood win it, I want it to be Bengals v Cardinals. If not the Cards, I'd probably prefer the Rams or Cowboys. I'll just pass on Rodgers or Brady teams.

Also...**** the 49ers.

Agreed. I always pull for downtrodden fanbases who have never won anything. The Bengals, Cardinals, Lions and Browns probably have the least amount of big time success in the NFL.

I don't pull for the Browns. They can kick rocks, but the rest of those teams? Yes (especially the Bengals, obviously). If the Packers go, I'll be happy for PB though.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Oh this is what happened to BengalPacker
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
I'd like to see a Packers vs Bengals Superbowl.. I'll root for the Pack like I normally do, up until they face the Bengals of course
Reply/Quote
I would love to see that rematch. That was a great game at the beginning of the season but a heartbreaking loss. It was there for the taking. Hopefully this time we could figure out a way to stop Devanta Adams
Reply/Quote
I wanna play the 49ers in the SB.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2022, 02:25 AM)bengals73 Wrote: I'd like to see a Packers vs Bengals Superbowl..  I'll root for the Pack like I normally do, up until they face the Bengals of course

Yeah, I always have liked the Packers after the Bengals and recently the Bills. Would be really cool if we could beat the Bills in the 
AFC Championship and face the Pack in the SB.
Reply/Quote