Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just realized...
(09-07-2022, 11:18 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: What games did the defense lose? In the NFL especially in the fourth quarter close games go back and forth. Ask the Bills and their number one rated defense. Do you actually watch games?

[Image: fetchimage?siteId=7575&v=2&jpgQuality=10...satrap.jpg]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2022, 06:26 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Bingo.  Same for me.  For me, it's been enjoyable taking in news from around the league knowing my team, relatively speaking, is locked and loaded.

By the way this whole "Bills are the next dynasty in the making" is getting a bit old.  I get it, they're stacked, but the persistent slob job they're getting is a little much.

I actually like it cause I like the Bills and they have never gotten this much attention before since the Jim Kelly days.

Still, we beat the team they couldn't in the Playoffs and nearly won the entire thing and have less turnover than they did.

They lost Dabol their OC and this could hurt them more than many, many know. He was a genius when I watched them.

Should be a fun year and hope we play the Bills twice and win the last one.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2022, 06:27 AM)Interceptor Wrote: It's like that in all our Super Bowls..

At least McPherson didn't pull a Scott Norwood.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2022, 06:18 PM)Nately120 Wrote: At least McPherson didn't pull a Scott Norwood.

Oh jeez, not that! But we are getting there. Lost SB by 5, then 4, then 3.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I just realized that I want the Rams to get stomped.

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2022, 10:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I just realized that I want the Rams to get stomped.

Lol yea but also don't want Buffalo to win either... Its fun to see that Kaiir Elam that was big on Bengals fans boards got beat out by a 6th round rookie.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2022, 10:17 PM)Synric Wrote: Lol yea but also don't want Buffalo to win either... Its fun to see that Kaiir Elam that was big on Bengals fans boards got beat out by a 6th round rookie.

Pretty sure Collinsworth wants to have Josh Allen's baby

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2022, 11:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Pretty sure Collinsworth wants to have Josh Allen's baby

Ben retired. He needs to find a new mancrush.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
as i have been rooting for the Underdog Bengals my entire fandom.... I had to find a new Underdog to support while Riding the High of a Successful team.

Heres to the Kitty Bowl 2023 Lions vs Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2022, 05:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: that I don't give a shit about any other story in the NFL..

For as long as I can remember I've gone into the season "hoping" the Bengals win, but with tempered expectations. Not believing the Bengals were going to win it all I looked for other stories to "care" about.

For instance today on Sirius they stated they'd like to see Matt Ryan do well in Indy and I thought I don't care. In the past I would have had an opinion on that.

Folks are talking about how great Buffalo is and how much it would mean to "Bill's Mafia". Usually I'd think: I'd be nice to see a fanbase from a struggling franchise excel, but not this year...Damn the Bills and their backwoods fans.

This year I care about 1 thing...The Bengals getting back to the Super Bowl and closing the deal this year

With you 100%.  Lamar's contract?  Who cares.  The Browns?  Who cares...league will bury them over this Watson thing.  The Rams?  Just looked like Poo Poo.  The Bills?  Overconfidence and a QB that runs up the middle in games where they are up by 14 points in the 3rd quarter will be their downfall.  Patrick Mahomes and his excuses?  Russ in a new jersey?  Adams at the raiders?  Aaron Rogers doing hallucinogenics?  

None of it matters.

One thing matters:  Joe Burrow in year 3.  No one knows what it is.  His 2nd year in college starting he won a National Championship.  His 2nd year in the NFL he damn near won the Super Bowl.  Year 3?  Who knows, but it is exciting AF.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2022, 09:42 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: as i have been rooting for the Underdog Bengals my entire fandom....     I had to find a new Underdog to support while Riding the High of a Successful team.

Heres to the Kitty Bowl 2023  Lions vs Bengals.

If this happens, I have to go to the game, regardless of price.  I made a deal with my buddy that is a huge Lions fan that if our teams ever met in the Super Bowl, we had to go.  Didn't seem like much of a chance, and I am not very big Goff supporter, but the NFC seems wide open.  

I am amazed that many are predicting the 49ers with the VERY inexperienced Trey Lance to represent the NFC.  I think the Eagles have the cleanest path playing the AFC South and the NFC North.  
Reply/Quote
Man, I'm not like most of you guys. I love NFL news. Everything about it.

Of course I'm ready for our first Lombardi. But I enjoy the other elements of (and around) the journey as well. The marketing of the league is so fantastic. It's riveting entertainment. I'm just glad the season's here, and the fact that we're so awesome is like a cherry on the sundae.

It Feels Good to Football
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2022, 10:34 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: If this happens, I have to go to the game, regardless of price.  I made a deal with my buddy that is a huge Lions fan that if our teams ever met in the Super Bowl, we had to go.  Didn't seem like much of a chance, and I am not very big Goff supporter, but the NFC seems wide open.  

I am amazed that many are predicting the 49ers with the VERY inexperienced Trey Lance to represent the NFC.  I think the Eagles have the cleanest path playing the AFC South and the NFC North.  

They (Lions) were fun to watch on Hard Knocks this year...      
Reply/Quote