Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I killed a deer!
(01-26-2017, 01:31 AM)magikod Wrote: dang bro RIP your car

Yeah they ended up totalling it out, too.

Ah well. I've had my eyes on a Charger and now I have an excuse to get one.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2017, 12:04 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Yeah they ended up totalling it out, too.

Ah well. I've had my eyes on a Charger and now I have an excuse to get one.

You are lucky they did total it as long as you weren't too upside down on it.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2017, 02:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You are lucky they did total it as long as you weren't too upside down on it.

Few hundred bucks. Which is stupid because it'd of been cheaper for them to pay off the loan than what they did. They wrote a check for the value of the car minus the deductible which is fine; it leaves me $400 upside down (roughly). Now part of their process is if I buy a car within 30 days, they'll reimburse me the sales tax of my new car or my totaled car, whichever is lower. But either way we're still talking $6-700 dollars.

Just doesn't make sense but whatever. I'll pay off the loan and gave enough left over to take the wife out on a nice date. 
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2017, 03:06 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Few hundred bucks. Which is stupid because it'd of been cheaper for them to pay off the loan than what they did. They wrote a check for the value of the car minus the deductible which is fine; it leaves me $400 upside down (roughly). Now part of their process is if I buy a car within 30 days, they'll reimburse me the sales tax of my new car or my totaled car, whichever is lower. But either way we're still talking $6-700 dollars.

Just doesn't make sense but whatever. I'll pay off the loan and gave enough left over to take the wife out on a nice date. 

Take her out for some venison.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote