Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
I kinda feel like we should have picked Lamar Jackson over Billy Price
(10-31-2019, 10:37 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: Why post in a thread that you find lame?

Are there not other options, like ignoring it?

So I am the only person here who posts in threads where I criticize the OP?
Reply/Quote
I agree. I like Lamar. Dude takes over a game, looks like a throwback to Vick without the same arm. Smooth runner. Scary player, unpredictable.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 02:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So I am the only person here who posts in threads where I criticize the OP?

No. Unfortunately, you wouldn't be the only person to do that. Nor is it against our rules per se. I've always just wondered 'why?'.

That said, I have also been known to give a negative response when someone posts a thread about how they are "so sick of this team/board that they are never posting again!". But that is because it seems like such an illogical thing to do ("I'm going to post to tell you that I'm never going to post again!").
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
The trade of the Bengals' original pick of 12 for Cordy Glenn plus pick 21 looks really bad after seeing what's transpired this year from both Glenn and Price. Edmunds, Derwin James, Alexander, LVE, and Ragnow all taken between 12 and 21 would have been better than what the Bengals ended up with.

That trade may go down as one of the worst outcomes for the Bengals this decade, maybe ever?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 08:07 AM)fredtoast Wrote: This dumbest thread ever.

Why whine about missing out on Lamar Jackson when we could have drafted Tom Brady.
E
I have never seen a lamer use of 20/20 hindsight and pretend time.

Sorry but no - if they would have reached for Brady then they would not have gotten Neil Rackers!
Reply/Quote
The fact remains Tobin has failed to find a successor to Dalton
He's had 2 QBs waiting to be selected and he's fumbled the ball
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 05:34 PM)ochocincos Wrote: The trade of the Bengals' original pick of 12 for Cordy Glenn plus pick 21 looks really bad after seeing what's transpired this year. 

Of course it does.

Too bad Mike Brown is too cheap to invest in a time machine.
Reply/Quote
We could have had Termain Edmunds or Derwin James.
Jackson is overrated
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 01:58 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Raise you hand if you thought Jackson would be the best QB in the AFC North in 2019...

Crazy world.

To be fair Ben is injured or he probably would of been the best QB in the division again
Reply/Quote
I said something about drafting Lamar (thinking he could sit behind Andy for a year) , and was called a "homer", and advised he cannot pass...….. even though I watched him pass at Louisville. He's always been able to pass, his running just overshadows it.
Reply/Quote