Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know a few people around here who will want this...
http://dangerousminds.net/comments/cast_that_first_stone_with_the_jesus_slingshot

Quote:CAST THAT FIRST STONE WITH THE JESUS SLINGSHOT

[Image: 001jcsling3456789001.jpg]

You’ve tried church. You’ve tried prayer. You’ve even sacrificed the fatted calf, but God still won’t smite your enemies. Get The Jesus Slingshot, new from My Left Behind Toys! The Jesus Slingshot will help you do unto others before they can do unto you!

This blasphemous gravel launcher has been cropping up at least since H. R. Giger imagined Satan using a Jesus slingshot for his painting Satan I in 1977. That particular image gained notoriety as the cover for non-yodeling Swiss extreme metal band Celtic Frost’s album To Mega Therion in 1985.

More recently, Berlin-based artist Jaybo included a Jesus slingshot in his exhibition Useless.

And the Jesus slingshot has been used as a meme bait linked to the Bozar shop in Brussels.

If you’re handy with a blade, you can carve your own, otherwise, you may be lucky enough to come across one in a market for around $7.

H/T Nerdcore

Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Hate to break it to you but that's a perfect weapon for "Casting the first stone" and you want to know why?

Look how it's set up. Christs head is in the way and the stone will not hit the target. In other words, Christ is taking the punishment for the sin.

BOOM!!!
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
(06-04-2015, 11:02 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Hate to break it to you but that's a perfect weapon for "Casting the first stone" and you want to know why?

Look how it's set up. Christs head is in the way and the stone will not hit the target. In other words, Christ is taking the punishment for the sin.

BOOM!!!

[Image: tumblr_my3qxdPqdL1qfdofwo2_250.gif]
Sadly OP does not see the absolute irony in starting this thread in an attempt to degrade those that cast the first stone.

It will be lost on others as well.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-05-2015, 12:40 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Sadly OP does not see the absolute irony in starting this thread in an attempt to degrade those that cast the first stone.

It will be lost on others as well.

[Image: Foghorn-Leghorn-Thats-a-joke-son-You-mis...-by-ya.jpg]
I'm going to need a bigger rock than that.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]