Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know how to fix the OL!
(10-31-2017, 02:15 PM)McC Wrote: You're on the right track but i would take it farther.  I believe the six of them should be taken out and shot, and their position coach too.

Well... Cool  no.  You can't legally DO that and if you could I'm sure the Players Union wold object.
It's easier to fire the line coach. Then,next you want a better replacement and doin that midseason? That's tough.
Reply/Quote
Is it too late to see if there are any good possibilities for the OL from the Arena League or Canadian League?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 02:15 PM)McC Wrote: You're on the right track but i would take it farther.  I believe the six of them should be taken out and shot, and their position coach too.

Shot is a little harsh, but certainly a good flogging is in order. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Here's an idea: for every sack they give up and for every running play that goes for less than 3 yards, each OLmen is forced to do something to Paul Alexander - give him a wedgie, whip him with a cat-o-nine-tails, pie in the face, take a dump on his chest - something they nor he would want to give/get. 

I bet you'll see some quality coaching from PA and the line would immediately improve. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote