Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know offense played well but how bout that Defense.
We basically shut them out until we started playing some of our bench players and prevent. Nobody was open downfield and we were able to shut down their running attack. Great performance by our Safeties as well...Reggie Nelson and George I. are a superior tandem.

WHODEY.
Reply/Quote
Pacman had a little roid rage or something, but the D was solid.
Reply/Quote
D was awesome.. Should have been a shutout., but D was in prevent just closing out the game. Would have liked to seen more pressure, but great job
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Check out Atkins destroy the double team. Man I love this guy when he's healthy.

http://www.bengals.com/media-lounge/videos/Bengals-Geno-Atkins-forces-fumble/5de404eb-0e51-4cae-bba7-7dd601af8a42
Reply/Quote
I've not been the biggest Maualuga fan over the years but I thought he looked good today and Phat Sims is better that Domata Peko.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
C'mon....admit Dalton played well too.
Reply/Quote
They shut 'em down until they no longer felt they were a threat, and started playing a light D.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:31 PM)Beaker Wrote: C'mon....admit Dalton played well too.

Beaker how could anyone not say that . Looked sharp didnt he?
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:34 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Beaker how could anyone not say that . Looked sharp didnt he?

It's killing CornerBlitz to have to say it.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:38 PM)Beaker Wrote: It's killing CornerBlitz to have to say it.

It isn't killing me one bit. Dalton played well. I actually thought he'd play well for a variety of  reasons. The thing with Dalton is consistency and playing well under the bright lights....but this isn't a dalton thread so quit attempting to make it one.
Reply/Quote
Defense played great, still would like to see more sacks, glad to see Michael Johnson back in uniform and playing.

With that being said Dre gets beat with a double move every game, he needs to tighten that up.

Overall great job, can't wait to get Vontaze back to really kick it into another gear!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I've not been the biggest Maualuga fan over the years but I thought he looked good today and Phat Sims is better that Domata Peko.

Absolutely on both accounts....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Defense played great. Only blemish I saw was Vinny Rey. He missed a few tackles.
Reply/Quote
Did Carter get a chance at DE? I didn't notice.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 01:39 AM)EatonFan Wrote: Did Carter get a chance at DE?  I didn't notice.

Yes. He had a good rush. Definitely didn't make it easy on the OT.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 01:28 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Defense played great. Only blemish I saw was Vinny Rey. He missed a few tackles.

I think Lamur fell down any time the ball was near him
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 01:40 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Yes. He had a good rush. Definitely didn't make it easy on the OT.

That's even better news that Carter can do it against starters.  I think he'll be excellent in the rotation and change up against the OTs.  
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 01:42 AM)EatonFan Wrote: That's even better news that Carter can do it against starters.  I think he'll be excellent in the rotation and change up against the OTs.  

Yep. I don't know if he got credit with a pressure or not. I'll probably re-watch it tomorrow. 

He did light that KR the **** up tho
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 01:43 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Yep. I don't know if he got credit with a pressure or not. I'll probably re-watch it tomorrow. 

He did light that KR the **** up tho

Yeah.  I saw him on STs.  He's a player.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:31 PM)Beaker Wrote: C'mon....admit Dalton played well too.

He made some great passes today, and by "great" I mean that they were not easy throws at all. That TD to Eifert and one other where he dropped it right where it needed to be between two defenders. I thought he looked impressive most of the day.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote