Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know offense played well but how bout that Defense.
(09-13-2015, 09:56 PM)corpjet Wrote: Defense played great, still would like to see more sacks, glad to see Michael Johnson back in uniform and playing.

With that being said Dre gets beat with a double move every game, he needs to tighten that up.

Overall great job, can't wait to get Vontaze back to really kick it into another gear!

Yeah on Tez, and I wanted to see more of PJ Dawson today. Did he even get in the game? Hawk looked pretty good, I thought, but Dawson brings something extra.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This is a good tackling team. Oakland completed 69% of their passes but yet had 4.7 yards per a catch.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
When Atkins got the sack fumble I couldn't help but jump off my couch and be like "THE GANG IS BACK!"

Seeing Dunalp MJ and Geno wrecking teams is awesome.

Didn't see Kirkpatrick today, AKA he played a good game ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 02:17 AM)J24 Wrote: This is a good tackling team. Oakland completed 69% of their passes but yet had 4.7 yards per a catch.

Yup. The Raiders were dinking and dunking (like last year) and our guys were making great open field tackles. Honestly, our DB's have been good at this for a long time.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 01:41 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: I think Lamur fell down any time the ball was near him

You already know how I feel about Lamur...
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 02:31 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yup. The Raiders were dinking and dunking (like last year) and our guys were making great open field tackles. Honestly, our DB's have been good at this for a long time.

Pretty much. The Bengals were going prevent.

McGloin only had 47 passing yards up until the 4th quarter with 12:36 to go. And it was 33-0 at that point.

Everything was shut down besides short passes, and even then it didn't always work out.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:05 PM)CornerBlitz Wrote: We basically shut them out until we started playing some of our bench players and prevent. Nobody was open downfield and we were able to shut down their running attack. Great performance by our Safeties as well...Reggie Nelson and George I. are a superior tandem.

WHODEY.

Great game by the Defense...the offense responded. If they play this way for another 11 games out of the season (can't expect them all to look that dominate) this will be a 12 win team.
Reply/Quote
Glad we didn't let Carr do anything for how long he played. Fun to let Raider friends know their youngin still needs to learn a thing or several.
Reply/Quote