Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know that no one here cares about FCS but...
my Dukes are headed to Frisco!!!!!

Went into Fargo, ended a dynasty in the FCS. A 22 game playoff win streak that began in 2011 against the Dukes and resulted in 5 national championships, and ended last night at the hands of the Dukes.

"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2016, 08:31 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: my Dukes are headed to Frisco!!!!!

Went into Fargo, ended a dynasty in the FCS. A 22 game playoff win streak that began in 2011 against the Dukes and resulted in 5 national championships, and ended last night at the hands of the Dukes.

I've always respected you. Knowing how many times you must have listened to that shitty song only increases my respect. In fact, it increases it exponentially.  Wink
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2016, 11:45 AM)xxlt Wrote: I've always respected you. Knowing how many times you must have listened to that shitty song only increases my respect. In fact, it increases it exponentially.  Wink

LOL You have no idea. I grew up on campus. My mother started teaching here in 1988, when I was almost 3. By the time she retired, I was already working here, so just about all my life has been here and following JMU sports. On top of that, at 17.00 every day, the sound system that is supposed to be the bells in Wilson Hall (the building in my sig) play the fight song.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2016, 12:12 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: LOL You have no idea. I grew up on campus. My mother started teaching here in 1988, when I was almost 3. By the time she retired, I was already working here, so just about all my life has been here and following JMU sports. On top of that, at 17.00 every day, the sound system that is supposed to be the bells in Wilson Hall (the building in my sig) play the fight song.

You sir, are a giant of a man! Rep to you! 
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
EKU Colonel here.....but our glory days are long behind us.....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
National champs!!!!!!!!!

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2017, 06:36 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: National champs!!!!!!!!!
I've done my sentence, but committed no crime.
And bad mistakes, I've made a few.
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face, but I've come through !!!!!!!!!!

Everybody now...

Weeeeee are the champions my friend.....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2017, 06:36 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: National champs!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
So, uh, in case you missed it, College GameDay was at my campus, again. I got home after the game and crashed because of such a long day. I doubt my fat ass was on TV as preference was given to students, but it was still a good time. Though given the number of empties littered about the quad, I am expecting a full slate of judicial hearings, soon.
Reply/Quote
364 days later, Frisco bound again!!
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2017, 09:58 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: 364 days later, Frisco bound again!!

North Dakota vs You guys is going to be a must watch game.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 11:30 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: North Dakota vs You guys is going to be a must watch game.

It is going to be a fantastic football game, for sure. I just wish the NCAA cared more about the FCS. I mean, the stadium this will be in holds fewer people than either Bridgeforth or the Fargodome. Both teams have a good fanbase and tickets are so limited. I'm also finding it funny that the #1 seed, riding a 26-game streak, which includes a true road win against their upcoming opponent and a recent stomping of the one team to beat them this season, are the 3-point underdogs. But, you know, that's just bulletin board material for Mike Houston.
Reply/Quote
When is this game?  I would love to watch it. 

GO Bison?!?!?!

anyone? 

crikets.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2017, 04:10 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: When is this game?  I would love to watch it. 

GO Bison?!?!?!

anyone? 

crikets.

06 January.

And Go Dukes!
Reply/Quote