Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know this is a meme/joke, but still...
I really didn't need to see this...

[Image: qjGZRXK.png]
Reply/Quote
2 salty old men trying to be funny but not really.

Dan can also tell Joe when he gets older he can do weight loss commercials like him too! Ninja
Reply/Quote
I think we have a nice window. Our defense really came together. Just need to upgrade that OLine.

No guarantees, but I like our chances.
Reply/Quote
Marino is from Pittsburgh. Nuff said.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I never quite know what to make of these kinds of things..are they real tweets by the actual players or has someone forged it and thrown it online for fun? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 02:24 PM)grampahol Wrote: I never quite know what to make of these kinds of things..are they real tweets by the actual players or has someone forged it and thrown it online for fun? 

I'm guessing these are forged.  In the vein of "what would Dan Marino and Jim Kelley say?"
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 02:25 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I'm guessing these are forged.  In the vein of "what would Dan Marino and Jim Kelley say?"

Since I completely blew my chance to be the only known real mind reader that can't be explained away any other way than I can read minds at will what the hell would I know what goes on in these guys minds?  Shocked

Actually I never did have an actual chance.. I'm just merely fantasizing that I might have at some point.. 

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
This is all fake, people.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 02:29 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: This is all fake, people.

Wait, no way! It's illegal to fake a tweet and impossible for anyone to get away with it!  Hilarious

Reply/Quote
Why are people thinking this was real? Lol

But it made me gain appreciation for Bills fans. For how hard it was to see this team make its way through the playoffs and lose, how did Buffalo do it 4 times in a row?
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 02:25 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I'm guessing these are forged.  In the vein of "what would Dan Marino and Jim Kelley say?"

correct there are fake accounts for all these guys.... some of the convos the fake ones have are hilarious though
Reply/Quote
Derp, fooled me again interwebs (shakes fist).
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Just because it has never been done doesn’t make the task impossible.
Reply/Quote
I know there is hope, but the last 16 QB's to lose their SB debut never made it back.... It's just a reality we have to face going forward. Stat's aren't on our side.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 03:42 PM)jj22 Wrote: I know there is hope, but the last 16 QB's to lose their SB  debut never made it back.... It's just a reality we have to face going forward. Stat's aren't on our side.

does this mean with zac taylor being an analytics guy its time to trade burrow?

Ninja
Reply/Quote
Keep the defense as in tact as possible, beef up the oline, and we have as good of a chance as anyone. That defense really carried us in the postseason, minus the 1st half in KC. Miami never really put a defense around Dan, and I don't know wtf happened with Buffalo. You'd think they would've won at least one of those. They were a pretty complete team.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
The humor could have benefited from a Boomer appearance. Go for the joke-jugular.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 03:53 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: does this mean with zac taylor being an analytics guy its time to trade burrow?

Ninja

If we don't protect Burrow it just may mean Allen will be starting the SB next year as Burrow leads us through the playoffs and to the front door. These takes of our return never specified a starter!

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 03:53 PM)Wyche Wrote: Keep the defense as in tact as possible, beef up the oline, and we have as good of a chance as anyone. That defense really carried us in the postseason, minus the 1st half in KC. Miami never really put a defense around Dan, and I don't know wtf happened with Buffalo. You'd think they would've won at least one of those. They were a pretty complete team.

I will never forgive Marv Levy and the Buffalo Bills. 

How could you Wyche? 

https://buffalonews.com/news/no-huddle-issue-still-bothers-wyche-bengal-coach-has-grudge-against-bills/article_4daf56a4-5efd-518e-a535-8925855be901.html
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 03:42 PM)jj22 Wrote: I know there is hope, but the last 16 QB's to lose their SB debut never made it back.... It's just a reality we have to face going forward. Stat's aren't on our side.

Neither was getting to the Super Bowl this year in the first place. Go back and look at the odds before the season.

I’m not betting against 9 just because others have failed to do something.

Reply/Quote