Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know what happened to Sam Debose
I just saw a report about how 2 pounds of Marijuana was found in the console of Sam Debose car.

This new revelation has no bearing on the case though. The officer had no clue that the Marijuana was in the console. Only thing the officer knew was that Mr. Debose had a missing front licsense plate, but Mr. Debose knew it was there.

Here's what happened, and of course it's all speculation.

This officer pulls over Mr. Debose for a missing front licsense plate, walks up to the driver and asks for Mr. Debose drivers licsense and tells him why he's being pulled over.

Mr. Debose, who seems a little confused by this and maybe a little paranoid about the Marijuana in the console complies with the officer and starts looking for his driver licsense.

The officer asks what is on the floor of the car and Mr. Debose reaches down and produces an unopened bottle of gin and asks what he's being pulled over for.

Now the officer is getting upset and in a condescending way says, "again...because of the front licsense plate" or something like that.

After a few seconds, the officer tells Mr. Debose to get out of the car and reaches for the door to open it. That's when Mr. Debose reaches over to keep the officer from opening the door.

Now here's what I think happened.

As Mr. Debose reaches for the door to hold it shut and the officer tries to open the door, Mr. Debose foot slips off the break and the car rolls forward. Since the officers hand is already on his gun, he pulls it out, loses his balance and fires, killing Mr. Debose.

The officer is guilty, of what I don't know, I'm not up on what is and isn't whatever. He should stand trial and will be found guilty.

This guy should have never been in this job.

My opinion, it isn't fact.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
(08-01-2015, 06:34 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I just saw a report about how 2 pounds of Marijuana was found in the console of Sam Debose car.

This new revelation has no bearing on the case though. The officer had no clue that the Marijuana was in the console. Only thing the officer knew was that Mr. Debose had a missing front licsense plate, but Mr. Debose knew it was there.

Here's what happened, and of course it's all speculation.

This officer pulls over Mr. Debose for a missing front licsense plate, walks up to the driver and asks for Mr. Debose drivers licsense and tells him why he's being pulled over.

Mr. Debose, who seems a little confused by this and maybe a little paranoid about the Marijuana in the console complies with the officer and starts looking for his driver licsense.

The officer asks what is on the floor of the car and Mr. Debose reaches down and produces an unopened bottle of gin and asks what he's being pulled over for.

Now the officer is getting upset and in a condescending way says, "again...because of the front licsense plate" or something like that.

After a few seconds, the officer tells Mr. Debose to get out of the car and reaches for the door to open it. That's when Mr. Debose reaches over to keep the officer from opening the door.

Now here's what I think happened.

As Mr. Debose reaches for the door to hold it shut and the officer tries to open the door, Mr. Debose foot slips off the break and the car rolls forward. Since the officers hand is already on his gun, he pulls it out, loses his balance and fires, killing Mr. Debose.

The officer is guilty, of what I don't know, I'm not up on what is and isn't whatever. He should stand trial and will be found guilty.

This guy should have never been in this job.

My opinion, it isn't fact.

That's as likely as anything.

Whatever the result I'm sure it was a one time thing and there is nothing here to worry about.

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Where did you hear that he had two pounds of weed? Not that it really matters....I don't even think possession of drugs should be illegal, let alone carry a death sentence. I just haven't heard this before, and being in the Cincinnati area, I feel like I hear most of the details. Also, a quick google search turned up nothing. I'm not saying that it's not true, I just haven't heard this information.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-03-2015, 02:05 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Where did you hear that he had two pounds of weed?  Not that it really matters....I don't even think possession of drugs should be illegal, let alone carry a death sentence.  I just haven't heard this before, and being in the Cincinnati area, I feel like I hear most of the details.  Also, a quick google search turned up nothing.  I'm not saying that it's not true, I just haven't heard this information.

It was on the Channle 19 10 o'clock news. I hadn't heard any more about it either, just a quick blurb and that was it.

No, Mr. Debose did not deserve to die. A ticket? Maybe, but nothing more than that.

This officer needs to go to jail, no doubt about it in my opinion. 
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.