Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I lied before...final mock!!!
OK I lied, I'll be in cleveland for the draft so here is my final mock:

1) JaMarr Chase-WR (LSU)- we land a generational talent at the premium position, elevates the offense explosiveness!!

2) Liam Eichenberg-G/T (ND) - we get a future RT, but will play guard his rookie year.

3) Milton Williams-DT (La Tech)- we get a player similar to Geno Atkins

4) Tommy Tremble-TE (ND)- we get another weapon on offense, could possibly cut Uzomah, and extend Bates/Hubbard.

5) Johnathon Cooper-DE (Ohio St)- rotational DE

6) Drew Dalman- C (Stanford) -G/C type of guy to push incumbants.

6) Elijah Mitchell- RB (Louisiana)- will compete for #3 duties

7) Sadarius Hutcherson - G- (S.Car)- backup depth.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2021, 02:17 PM)schroomytunes Wrote: OK I lied, I'll be in cleveland for the draft so here is my final mock:

1) JaMarr Chase-WR (LSU)- we land a generational talent at the premium position, elevates the offense explosiveness!!

2) Liam Eichenberg-G/T (ND) - we get a future RT, but will play guard his rookie year.

4) Tommy Tremble-TE (ND)- we get another weapon on offense, could possibly cut Uzomah, and extend Bates/Hubbard.

I like it. Id rather take a guard if one makes it to the top of the 4th and either go with the TEs we have or take one in the 6th
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2021, 02:17 PM)schroomytunes Wrote: OK I lied, I'll be in cleveland for the draft so here is my final mock:

Have fun!  Tiger

I love your first 4 picks and pick 7. Picks 5-6/6 I'm not sure about, but good positions for depth. Nice mock.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote