Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I like this place better...........
I was really hurt that old place was being shut down. But, I must admit, I like this place better for some reason. I think it is awesome that the fans are putting the time and effort to keep this place up and running. So, who all is running this show?

And I am not just talking about the Bengals fans, but also other team's fans. If we can get a long, then we should be able to solve the Israel/Palestinian conflict. Tongue

Anyone else feel the same?
Reply/Quote
By the fans, for the fans.  Gives a special meaning to this site, as this one cannot be taken away by the whims of team management.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2015, 04:37 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: By the fans, for the fans.  Gives a special meaning to this site, as this one cannot be taken away by the whims of team management.

Well said....................... Clapping
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I felt betrayed after all these years on Bengals.com message board. I signed up like 2 months after it first opened up.

Oh well, this is my new home. Glad this one won't be taken away!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
This place is a big hit in just a month. I hope that it keeps up. There are so many solid members that have made the transition to this place and hopefully many more make their way here. I think the real test will be getting brand new members to join.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-06-2015, 08:00 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: This place is a big hit in just a month.  I hope that it keeps up.  There are so many solid members that have made the transition to this place and hopefully many more make their way here.  I think the real test will be getting brand new members to join.

They were discussing that in the search results thread. Need to get the site on google results.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Just about a flawless transition. Feels comfortable. Things may really take off once the season gets underway.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2015, 09:51 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Just about a flawless transition. Feels comfortable. Things may really take off once the season gets underway.

I think it will

Lots of peeps on vacation now and doing outside stuff. Come August and camp it'll start picking up around here.
Reply/Quote
[Image: napoleon_david.jpg]

Duece Lutui.  Great signing.

I like this place better with the Little Dicktator in exile.
Reply/Quote