Reply/Quote
The Incredible Bulk!
Reply/Quote
Can he play RG?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 11:49 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Can he play RG?

Look at him...he could be the interior o-line all by himself!
Reply/Quote
I lived in Louisiana for a short time and it was LSU football that made me fall in love with football. (I'm English so it's all soccer) This Bengals LSU revolution is like my perfect storm. I know everyone loves joe burrow but the impact he had in Louisiana was seismic. He lifted the whole state. He's one of those people who lifts up others around him and having done it for my adopted state he's going to do it for my adopted team. This kid is special and the Chase hookup will become as deadly as it was for my Tigers. For first time I am truly excited for what lies ahead. Winning season this year and deep playoff run / Super Bowl run the year after while burrow / Chase etc are still on their rookie contracts. #letsgeauxbengals #wheauxdey
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2021, 12:24 AM)G man Wrote: I lived in Louisiana for a short time and it was LSU football that made me fall in love with football. (I'm English so it's all soccer)  This Bengals LSU revolution is like my perfect storm. I know everyone loves joe burrow but the impact he had in Louisiana was seismic. He lifted the whole state. He's one of those people who lifts up others around him and having done it for my adopted state he's going to do it for my adopted team. This kid is special and the Chase hookup will become as deadly as it was for my Tigers. For first time I am truly excited for what lies ahead. Winning season this year and deep playoff run / Super Bowl run the year after while burrow / Chase etc are still on their rookie contracts. #letsgeauxbengals #wheauxdey

Rock On
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2021, 12:24 AM)G man Wrote: I lived in Louisiana for a short time and it was LSU football that made me fall in love with football. (I'm English so it's all soccer)  This Bengals LSU revolution is like my perfect storm. I know everyone loves joe burrow but the impact he had in Louisiana was seismic. He lifted the whole state. He's one of those people who lifts up others around him and having done it for my adopted state he's going to do it for my adopted team. This kid is special and the Chase hookup will become as deadly as it was for my Tigers. For first time I am truly excited for what lies ahead. Winning season this year and deep playoff run / Super Bowl run the year after while burrow / Chase etc are still on their rookie contracts. #letsgeauxbengals #wheauxdey

I would prefer that he not try to lift Tyler Shelvin on his shoulders...  Ninja

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 11:49 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Can he play RG?

Tom Cable would convert him.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 11:15 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The Incredible Bulk!

Shelving Smash!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yeah, Shelvin is huge, but the point I get out of this pic is how close Burrow was with his players at LSU. He had an instant connection with a couple of our players like Hubbard, from his OSU days, and meshed immediately it seemed with his old rival from Clemson in Higgins. Then he goes to dinner and Riley Reiff signs immediately and says "I really want to block for this guy." The defensive FA's we brought in last year all talk about him. And now we added more teammates from LSU. Sometimes I don't know that everyone really appreciates how lucky we are to have Joe Burrow. Not only is he a great QB mechanically, he has the "It" factor that other players generate to and want to win for. The Bengals future is very Bright!
Reply/Quote