Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love the soul searching in this article.
It entitled "Have the Steelers Earned Villain Status in the NFL?" Written by a Steeler fan. I thought it would be interesting to see someone look in the mirror. Then I read the article. Hilarious

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/pittsburgh-steelers-opinions-reactions-news-updates/2016/1/17/10774728/have-the-pittsburgh-steelers-earned-villain-status-in-the-NFL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 12:57 PM)michaelsean Wrote: It entitled "Have the Steelers Earned Villain Status in the NFL?"  Written by a Steeler fan.  I thought it would be  interesting to see someone look in the mirror.  Then I read the article.   Hilarious  

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/pittsburgh-steelers-opinions-reactions-news-updates/2016/1/17/10774728/have-the-pittsburgh-steelers-earned-villain-status-in-the-NFL

This article is actually a great example of why people think of steeler fans as sub human and uneducated. The basis of, we aren't that bad because other people are worse....yup sound logic. 40 years of scandals, and bs but that's all not as bad because in the past two years this guy is worse or this team has more fouls. There is a special place in hell for steeler fans and players.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote:  There is a special place in hell for steeler fans and players.

No there isn't....and because you think there is, you are setting yourself up for one last Bengal related loss... Tongue

I approve. 
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
It's going to take a lot more than blaming the Steelers to make people forget about drunken Cintucky inbreds throwing trashing at players, burfict finally getting suspended and Jones hitting a ref.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I just posted it because I thought it was funny.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 04:03 PM)6andcounting Wrote: It's going to take a lot more than blaming the Steelers to make people forget about drunken Cintucky inbreds throwing trashing at players, burfict finally getting suspended and Jones hitting a ref.

I do like fans of a team from western Pennsylvania doing geography smack.

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 04:14 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I do like fans of a team from western Pennsylvania doing geography smack.
The behavior of the fans and the players has less to do with geography and more to do with 25 years of not winning and Big Ben owning PBS.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 04:03 PM)6andcounting Wrote: It's going to take a lot more than blaming the Steelers to make people forget about drunken Cintucky inbreds throwing trashing at players, burfict finally getting suspended and Jones hitting a ref.

Cry Your tears are still flowing and could you share the video of Jones hitting a ref...oh wait, your coaches fight by pulling hair so anything could consider girly hitting
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 05:11 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Cry Your tears are still flowing and could you share the video of Jones hitting a ref...oh wait, your coaches fight by pulling hair so anything could consider girly hitting

You guys have been tortured enough this past week. I'm not going to make you watch a video of those final seconds again.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 03:57 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: No there isn't....and because you think there is, you are setting yourself up for one last Bengal related loss... Tongue

I approve. 

If God is real, then there is. Of course if there is no God you have nothing to worry about.  ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 05:54 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: If God is real, then there is. Of course if there is no God you have nothing to worry about.  ThumbsUp

As I stated before...I have nothing to worry about my friend.  You on the other hand will get to feel that sweet sweet pang of disappointment, you so disparately cling to as a Bengal fan, once more when the first Steeler fan greats you in heaven and is assigned to you for orientation.   Tongue

If god does not exist, in that moment just prior to death, as you come to realize there is no light coming for you, no group of lost loved ones reaching out to take you into the promised land, as the stark realization that there is no afterlife washes over you, you will come to the horrifying realization that once again you feel nothing but disappointment.  For no Steeler fan will feel your wrath then either.   Smirk
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote

At least they were drunken.....what was the excuse for the Pennsyltucky inbreds that crossed state lines to punch women? Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 05:50 PM)Wyche Wrote: At least they were drunken.....what was the excuse for the Pennsyltucky inbreds that crossed state lines to punch women? Mellow

Cut them some slack. Your women look like men.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 10:18 PM)Vlad Wrote: Cut them some slack. Your women look like men.

pittsburgh women are men.....and pittsburgh men are women....you being a prime example
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2016, 06:38 PM)Beaker Wrote: pittsburgh women are men.....and pittsburgh men are women....you being a prime example

I was unaware we had determined it's gender or assumed gender (Jenner-ish) or if it had passed puberty.

Reply/Quote

He didn't hit a ref.

There's a HUGE difference between "bumping" and "hitting" a ref, with intent being one major aspect, but I really don't expect a delusional Steelers fan to understand that.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: This article is actually a great example of why people think of steeler fans as sub human and uneducated.

Yet you accuse me of vitriolic hyperbole.  Good lord, could you be a bigger hypocrite?  Whiner and hypocrite is a very unattractive combination.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2016, 08:20 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He didn't hit a ref.

There's a HUGE difference between "bumping" and "hitting" a ref, with intent being one major aspect, but I really don't expect a delusional Steelers fan to understand that.

You're right, he didn't hit a ref, he made contact with one while trying to get violent with someone else.  A flag all day every day.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2016, 07:02 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You're right, he didn't hit a ref, he made contact with one while trying to get violent with someone else.  A flag all day every day.

Trying to get violent with someone who wasn't even legally allowed to be on the field at that time, which, at the very least, should have made it offsetting penalties.  

Leave it to a Steelers fan to ignore the facts and continue with their delusional narrative that the Steelers were innocent.  

Please ask the mods to allow you to negative rep yourself because that post definitely deserves it.
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2016, 02:14 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Trying to get violent with someone who wasn't even legally allowed to be on the field at that time, which, at the very least, should have made it offsetting penalties.

Possibly, however contact with an official would have been imposed regardless as that penalty does not offset.

Quote:Leave it to a Steelers fan to ignore the facts and continue with their delusional narrative that the Steelers were innocent.

You mean facts like making contact with an official being imposed regardless of offsetting penalties?

Quote:Please ask the mods to allow you to negative rep yourself because that post definitely deserves it.

I'd be happy to do so.  However, whining pussbags like yourself have asked for the elimination of red rep as it makes their butts sore.
Reply/Quote