Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love the soul searching in this article.
(01-28-2016, 02:17 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Possibly, however contact with an official would have been imposed regardless as that penalty does not offset.

POSSIBLY?!  He wasn't even allowed on the field!  They both would have been 15 yard penalties, so maybe not offset by technicality, but offsetting in yardage!  You're like so many other Steelers' fans in the fact that you're delusional!

(01-28-2016, 02:17 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote:  
You mean facts like making contact with an official being imposed regardless of offsetting penalties?
Jones should have gotten one flag, which he did, so the Steelers getting a flag would have basically been offsetting.

I'll try and break down the math as simply as I can for you since you're struggling to understand it.

Jones gets flagged for bumping a ref.

Bengals have one penalty.

Porter should have been penalized for being on the field.

Steelers have one penalty.

Steelers have one penalty=Bengals having one penalty.
(01-28-2016, 02:17 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'd be happy to do so.  However, whining pussbags like yourself have asked for the elimination of red rep as it makes their butts sore.

I didn't whine but I can see why they did because delusional ***** bags like yourself negative rep just because people bad-mouthed your untouchable team, even when you were negative repping posts that were 100% right just because you didn't like them, even if they were credible, which you even admitted.
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2016, 02:28 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: POSSIBLY?!  He wasn't even allowed on the field!  They both would have been 15 yard penalties, so maybe not offset by technicality, but offsetting in yardage!  You're like so many other Steelers' fans in the fact that you're delusional!

Yeah, you're clearly not understanding.

Quote:Jones should have gotten one flag, which he did, so the Steelers getting a flag would have basically been offsetting.

Uh no, you're clearly not understanding.

Quote:I'll try and break down the math as simply as I can for you since you're struggling to understand it.

Jones gets flagged for bumping a ref.

Bengals have one penalty.

Porter should have been penalized for being on the field.

Steelers have one penalty.

Steelers have one penalty=Bengals having one penalty.

Quote:I didn't whine but I can see why they did because delusional ***** bags like yourself negative rep just because people bad-mouthed your untouchable team, even when you were negative repping posts that were 100% right just because you didn't like them, even if they were credible, which you even admitted.

You didn't whine but then proceed to whine for the rest of your post.  You're clearly not understanding.   Smirk
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2016, 02:35 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yeah, you're clearly not understanding.

You didn't whine but then proceed to whine for the rest of your post.  You're clearly not understanding.   Smirk

Uh, you're not understanding because you're not making sense in trying to defend the Steelers when it was black-and-white in favor of the Steelers.
Reply/Quote