Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Bored
BORED!

Football season can't get here soon enough but we still have to go through Training Camp and the Preseason.

BORED, I TELL YOU!

Bored...
Reply/Quote
Yeah me too. I would at least like to have a Bengals game on when I destroy my liver.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2018, 03:41 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: BORED!

Football season can't get here soon enough but we still have to go through Training Camp and the Preseason.

BORED, I TELL YOU!

Bored...

I feel your pain!  It seems like the days are dragging.  Take up a hobby, I've been knitting.   Tongue
(07-07-2018, 03:43 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yeah me too. I would at least like to have a Bengals game on when I destroy my liver.

Me too bro'.  I'm wasting a lot of good alcohol on "Say Yes To The Dress"!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Take up redesigning embossing patterns for all the major brands of your favorite toilet paper.  How about little Bengals helmets for off seasons..  See how exciting your off seasons could suddenly become? Just think of all the possibilities for designing Browns brand toilet papers! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(07-07-2018, 04:47 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'm wasting a lot of good alcohol on "Say Yes To The Dress"!

My wife watches that all the time. I tell her its the same show every time. Some entitled brat comes into the dress shop with her posse, one of the posse is a major ***** and doesn't like anything she tries on, then they find the perfect dress.....repeat.
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2018, 06:52 PM)Beaker Wrote: My wife watches that all the time. I tell her its the same show every time. Some entitled brat comes into the dress shop with her posse, one of the posse is a major ***** and doesn't like anything she tries on, then they find the perfect dress.....repeat.

I have the same problem.  My wife could watch that show 24/7.  I just don't see the big deal.
Reply/Quote

nsfw language
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I did a little fishing today, but not much

I've been playing Assassins Creed: Black Flag, Forza Horizon 3 and Red Dead Redemption but there's only so many Spainish and British ships you can sink, races to win and Deer to skin to take up the time.

I was thinking about loading up A Kingdom for Keflings but it's been years since I've played it and really hate relearning the game.

Maybe Dead Rising will keep me entertained.

All my games are old...I need something new, lol.

World of Warcraft has a new expansion launching on August 14 and we are finally going back to War against each other and it's about time.
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2018, 04:47 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I feel your pain!  It seems like the days are dragging.  Take up a hobby, I've been knitting.   Tongue

Me too bro'.  I'm wasting a lot of good alcohol on "Say Yes To The Dress"!

That all depends, are they hot chicks, or fat chicks?

I mean, if you drink enough to make the fat chicks look hot, was it really wasted alcohol?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2018, 08:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That all depends, are they hot chicks, or fat chicks?

I mean, if you drink enough to make the fat chicks look hot, was it really wasted alcohol?

Now I'm confused.  I never pay attention, but maybe I'll start.   Confused
Reply/Quote
If one player on both offense and defense was allowed to use a weapon (no guns or explosives) what weapon would you choose and who would use it.

On offense I'd give Boling a battle ax, and on defense I'd give Iloka a lasso so he could tackle any player anywhere on the field (once he learned to throw a lasso).

But if a guy on the opposing team had a sword or an ax I guess I'd have to give one of our guys the same thing to fight him with.
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2018, 09:06 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Now I'm confused.  I never pay attention, but maybe I'll start.   Confused

You said that you were wasting alcohol watching Say Yes to the Dress.  My wife loves that show, so I'm quite familiar with it.  If I get tired of seeing it, I just start commenting on the women, as they appear in their dresses.  For example, "Wow, she's a knockout!", or "Wow, that dress makes her look 80# thinner!", usually does the trick.  She typically gets the hint and changes the channel..  Ninja

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2018, 09:17 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You said that you were wasting alcohol watching Say Yes to the Dress.  My wife loves that show, so I'm quite familiar with it.  If I get tired of seeing it, I just start commenting on the women, as they appear in their dresses.  For example, "Wow, she's a knockout!", or "Wow, that dress makes her look 80# thinner!", usually does the trick.  She typically gets the hint and changes the channel..  Ninja

You're a genius!  Thanks for the tip.
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2018, 06:55 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I have the same problem.  My wife could watch that show 24/7.  I just don't see the big deal.

The same reason they walk through and just look at clothes...it's window shopping.

My girlfriend says I do the same thing with Counting Cars on the history channel...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(07-07-2018, 09:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If one player on both offense and defense was allowed to use a weapon (no guns or explosives) what weapon would you choose and who would use it.

On offense I'd give Boling a battle ax, and on defense I'd give Iloka a lasso so he could tackle any player anywhere on the field (once he learned to throw a lasso).

But if a guy on the opposing team had a sword or an ax I guess I'd have to give one of our guys the same thing to fight him with.

I'd give Carl Lawson pocket sand to throw in O linemen's faces as he rushed the passer.

I'd give Joe Mixon brass knuckles... See what I did there?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Listen to all of you still married chumps... I watch whatever I want, and get to pay bills in not one, but two houses.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2018, 10:17 PM)jason Wrote: Listen to all of you still married chumps... I watch whatever I want, and get to pay bills in not one, but two houses.

Dude, you did something wrong.  When my first marriage ended, I gave her 6K to get set up in a new place (she had a good job), and then about 6 months later, we agreed on a no-fault dissolution.  I spent the night with her the eve of the signing, we went to lunch and back to her place for a quickie after we were unmarried.  Cool 

Most likely the friendliest ending of a marriage ever..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I remember back in the early 80's there was a Broadway show put on starring Nell Carter called Ain't Misbehavin' and all I can think about is "The Reefer Song".

I dream about a reefer five feet long.
Reply/Quote
(07-08-2018, 12:08 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I remember back in the early 80's there was a Broadway show put on starring Nell Carter called Ain't Misbehavin' and all I can think about is "The Reefer Song".

I dream about a reefer five feet long.

Back in college, a friend of mine had a bong that was 6' tall.  We had to stand on the couch to use it. (or so they said..)  Ninja

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-08-2018, 01:23 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Back in college, a friend of mine had a bong that was 6' tall.  We had to stand on the couch to use it. (or so they said..)  Ninja

Umm..drugs r bad. M-kay?

I never found any validity to the argument, but don't say I didn't try to steer you on the path to righteousness or some such nonsense.  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote