Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Bored
(07-08-2018, 10:30 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: How is "Ogbuehi" pronounced?

Is it Og-Boo-EE?
Is it Og-Boo-Hi?
Is it Og-Boo-I?

At the stadium the fans just call him  Boooooooooooooooooooooooo
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2018, 11:02 AM)Go Cards Wrote: At the stadium the fans just call him  Boooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hilarious
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2018, 11:02 AM)Go Cards Wrote: At the stadium the fans just call him  Boooooooooooooooooooooooo

[Image: 55236557.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(07-08-2018, 10:08 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Maybe that is part of the formula to the NFL's success.  We are so keyed up after FA and the draft that by the time some useless exhibition games get here, we are dying for anything football.

It is my favorite time of the year, as football begins, and the season of fall approaches.  I don't want to rush the rest of summer, but I really can't wait for the season to start up.

It is going to be fun!  And I might host a "Bengals Board" watch party now that I am a bachelor for some game.  Harley, there would be beer!  I live in Centerville, and would welcome any and all travelers.  It would be easier than coordinating at a game where we would all have different seats.  I could even hook up the giant outdoor screen and project the game....if it were a night game.  

Regardless, I am with you on the boredom.  
I call dibbs on the recliner!! 
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2018, 12:14 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I call dibbs on the recliner!! 

I'll be sitting on the cooler.  Just so Harley doesn't hog all the beer.   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2018, 12:54 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'll be sitting on the cooler.  Just so Harley doesn't hog all the beer.   Hilarious

You would have to change your screen name to "Tiger Teethless." 

Reply/Quote
(07-09-2018, 01:04 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: You would have to change your screen name to "Tiger Teethless." 

[Image: 2816323363_d4d208f9ff_b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2018, 01:08 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: [Image: 2816323363_d4d208f9ff_b.jpg]

Nice!  Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(07-09-2018, 01:08 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: [Image: 2816323363_d4d208f9ff_b.jpg]

Hey that's my cousin!! He's the good looking one, he gets all the hot chicks in the family... j/k  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2018, 07:20 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: First wife and I split while I still lived in Ohio.  But, since you're asking about NC?  As I understand, their laws are set up so as there must be a one year separation, before a divorce is granted. Not positive, but I think South Carolina is the same way.

Are you considering getting a divorce in NC?

No (At least I'm not. My wife on the otherhand……..). Heard about the year separation but wasn't sure about it. 
Reply/Quote
I try to do as much outdoor crap as possible in the summer. It makes for good memories and it seems like preseason gets here faster lol. Heading to the Grand Canyon (of PA) Friday. The last time I was up that way I noticed it was Bills country, which is much better than Steelers country... May even have a few things to talk about at the tavern
Reply/Quote
Want a cheap football fix that I actually find quite entertaining..Check out the Lingerie Football League videos available on YouTube. That team in Nashville is wrecking shop..I originally checked it out for all the wrong chauvinistic reasons but its actually fun to wathch..Many of those girls can really play.
Reply/Quote
Well, the Bengals are bored too. They just posted an article on Matt Barkley. Can't they at least reignite the Billy Hamilton - John Ross foot race debate (even though it would never happen). Work on the golf game now boys - cause' football is coming!
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2018, 06:52 PM)Beaker Wrote: My wife watches that all the time. I tell her its the same show every time. Some entitled brat comes into the dress shop with her posse, one of the posse is a major ***** and doesn't like anything she tries on, then they find the perfect dress.....repeat.

ugh my wife has been watching this show every day...

I'm like your already married how does this appeal to you in any way...

but she always likes to watch botched which is apparently plastic surgery gone bad.
Reply/Quote
(07-08-2018, 06:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You could always watch a former Bengal go for a Football Championship:

https://www.affl.com/

Must be a little old as Browner is in jail lol
Reply/Quote
You know what sounds good right about now?

A couple of gyros and zucchini sauce would be rather nice!

Who's with me?!
Reply/Quote
Only 12 days till TC.. If you're bored and want time to speed up go sit in a parked car in the sun with the engine turned to the off position for 12 days . Time flies when you're dead from a heat stroke. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote