Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I'm Having Father's Day Dinner With Burrow!
I'm having Father's Day dinner with Joe Burrow!

I ordered the Steak Burrow from The Precinct in Cincinnati!

14 oz. blackened strip and it comes with creole crawfish sauce, straight from Louisiana!

That counts as eating with him, right?!

Hilarious

It's hard to go wrong with any food from there, but I'll let you know how our golden boy is doing in feeding Greater Cincinnati!

WHO-DEY!
Reply/Quote
Hahahaha! Had me for a minute there. But still jealous. I can't get one in Virginia.
Reply/Quote
Terrible Fred, just terrible.

Wish I could afford that meal though Brad. Sounds delish. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
I had the "Steak Burrow" downtown... wasn't a fan. Didn't care too much for the sauce on top.

Hope you enjoyed though! I need to make another trip soon.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2022, 09:25 PM)QueenCity Wrote: I had the "Steak Burrow" downtown... wasn't a fan.  Didn't care too much for the sauce on top.  

Hope you enjoyed though!  I need to make another trip soon.

Gotta get the sauce on the side IMO. 

Now they serve it with a huge crawfish. Not sure how people eat those things. Disgusting. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2022, 11:20 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Gotta get the sauce on the side IMO. 

Now they serve it with a huge crawfish. Not sure how people eat those things. Disgusting. 

Thanks for the tip.... yea I got the small crawfish in the sauce.  I agree... prefer Shrimp. 

I mostly got it for Burrow but definitely did not expect that I wouldn't like it.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2022, 04:21 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Terrible Fred, just terrible.

Wish I could afford that meal though Brad. Sounds delish. ThumbsUp
I can only imagine. He deleted it so please let me know what he said, either through a response or a PM.

I'll treat you to a meal if you come in town for a game!

Agree with all your points ThumbsUp
(06-19-2022, 11:23 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Thanks for the tip.... yea I got the small crawfish in the sauce.  I agree... prefer Shrimp. 

I mostly got it for Burrow but definitely did not expect that I wouldn't like it.

I loved it! I would have preferred shrimp too, but I LOVED the steak!
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2022, 03:56 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: Hahahaha! Had me for a minute there. But still jealous. I can't get one in Virginia.

You gotta make a trip to Cinci!
Reply/Quote
I get that I'm not a Cajun, but that sounds like a good way to screw up a nice steak.
Reply/Quote

You pull the head off and get the tiny little piece of meat that's in there and it's covered in creole seasoning. I've only eaten it once, in Texas, but it was pretty good. You really can't tasted anything but the seasonings.... or at least I couldn't.
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2022, 12:09 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I can only imagine. He deleted it so please let me know what he said, either through a response or a PM.

It was a funny remark about how you were not "having Fathers Day with Burrow", but instead just eating Joe Burrow's meat.

Anyone else and I probably would not have deleted it.  But recently I have been trying not to trigger you.  So I deleted it.  
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2022, 11:20 AM)fredtoast Wrote: It was a funny remark about how you were not "having Fathers Day with Burrow", but instead just eating Joe Burrow's meat.

Anyone else and I probably would not have deleted it.  But recently I have been trying not to trigger you.  So I deleted it.  

Typical Fred playing the victim card again Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2022, 02:32 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Typical Fred playing the victim card again Rolleyes

Actually I am bragging about being more mature in my dealings with you.
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2022, 02:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually I am bragging about being more mature in my dealings with you.

Imagine logging into a football message board and bragging about something like this. Lol
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2022, 02:50 PM)ATOTR Wrote: Imagine logging into a football message board and bragging about something like this. Lol

You have not been around long enough to understand.
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2022, 02:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually I am bragging about being more mature in my dealings with you.

MATURE?!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Yeah, I'm sure you just turned over a new leaf with me!

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2022, 03:28 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: MATURE?!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Yeah, I'm sure you just turned over a new leaf with me!

Hilarious

Yes.  I absolutely have.

That is why when you accuse me of trolling now I ask for the specific example.  That way I can address any misunderstanding.  But so far whenever I have asked you have not been able to provide any.  Doesn't that tell you something?
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2022, 03:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes.  I absolutely have.

That is why when you accuse me of trolling now I ask for the specific example.  That way I can address any misunderstanding.  But so far whenever I have asked you have not been able to provide any.  Doesn't that tell you something?

When you said I claimed that Chemotherapy didn't exist.
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2022, 03:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: When you said I claimed that Chemotherapy didn't exist.

That was about 7 years ago.

And it was not really "trolling" because you did say that you did not know of any cure for cancer.  I just did not realize that you had a different, special definition you use for "cure".

I am sorry and that will never happen again.
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2022, 03:44 PM)fredtoast Wrote: That was about 7 years ago.

And it was not really "trolling" because you did say that you did not know of any cure for cancer.  I just did not realize that you had a different, special definition you use for "cure".

I am sorry and that will never happen again.

Hilarious Hilarious

You claimed for so long that you never said it and then claimed a few other things, so if you lied about trolling then, why would I believe you're not doing the same thing here?
Reply/Quote