Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I'm Here
Things will be fine now.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 09:31 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Things will be fine now.

Who the f*** invited this guy?
[Image: bey.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 09:40 AM)Steeler Eater Wrote: Who the f*** invited this guy?

Your mom....who do you think? Tongue
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
Man, this place is growing like a weed. Welcome, I always like reading your posts.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 09:31 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Things will be fine now.

Glad to see you here brother...and that goes for all the non-Bengal fans that have come over so over.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 09:50 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: Glad to see you here brother...and that goes for all the non-Bengal fans that have come over so over.

No prob...Great job on the site in such short notice. Question about the point system...will you be changing that to a closer resemblance of the other system or at least allowing us to rep people all day?

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 10:08 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: No prob...Great job on the site in such short notice. Question about the point system...will you be changing that to a closer resemblance of the other system or at least allowing us to rep people all day?

Rep *****.

Just kidding. Yeah it needs an overhaul.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 12:01 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Rep *****.

Just kidding. Yeah it needs an overhaul.

I have already given as many reps as I can for one day...Sorry DA can't give you anything even if I wanted...I didn't want to so it's not really a problem, I just don't like not having choices. You understand.

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 10:08 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: No prob...Great job on the site in such short notice.  Question about the point system...will you be changing that to a closer resemblance of the other system or at least allowing us to rep people all day?

Mellow

What a shock. Two posts into a new board and SCS is cruising for rep.

BTW, be flattered, this is my first post on the board.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 12:06 PM)Benton Wrote: Mellow

What a shock. Two posts into a new board and SCS is cruising for rep.

BTW, be flattered, this is my first post on the board.

First...I'd like to rep you for this post but I can't, thus my question...so you shut your dirty w***e mouth.

Second...I am. Smirk

Reply/Quote
Seeing your sig helps make this place feel more cozy ( insert emoticon here ).
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 01:43 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Seeing your sig helps make this place feel more cozy ( insert emoticon here ).

I thought about changing it once....Then I realized I have one stupid thought a year, and that must be it.

Reply/Quote
Swell........ Whatever

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 01:47 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I thought about changing it once....Then I realized I have one stupid thought a year, and that must be it.

Yeah don't change it. It's hideous but some how mesmerizing and beautiful.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 01:51 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Yeah don't change it. It's hideous but some how mesmerizing and beautiful.

I know what you mean...It'ts got that "makes you uncomfortable" feeling, but in a good way. I personally think it's Cin's greatest sig he ever created. I can't part with it.

(05-12-2015, 01:48 PM)Wyche Wrote: Swell........ Whatever

That's quite an "old" way of speaking there.....

Reply/Quote
Is rep that heart thing? I don't think I can do that.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 03:41 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Is rep that heart thing?  I don't think I can do that.

No, it's that thumbs up "Rate" button.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 02:27 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote:

That's quite an "old" way of speaking there.....

Yep.....that's 'cause I wanted you to be able to relate to it. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Having our Steeler/Raven brothers over here definitely helps the place.

No Browns fans.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 05:57 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Having our Steeler/Raven brothers over here definitely helps the place.

No Browns fans.

It tooks the Browns fans at least 5 years to find boards.bengals so I reckon we're good here until at about 2020.
Reply/Quote