Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I'm Here
(05-12-2015, 12:59 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: First...I'd like to rep you for this post but I can't, thus my question...so you shut your dirty w***e mouth.

Second...I am. Smirk

First, now I'm picturing you as frank Reynolds. Which is oddly comforting. Like the embrace of a prostitute with misshapen breasts.

Second, I know.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 05:59 PM)treee Wrote: It tooks the Browns fans at least 5 years to find boards.bengals so I reckon we're good here until at about 2020.

Let them win a pre-season game and Bushy will be all up in this place.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Me too
Reply/Quote
Who are you again? Ninja

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 10:49 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Let them win a pre-season game and Bushy will be all up in this place.

Let's hope not. Whatever
Reply/Quote
Everybody can calm down, I have arrived.

The poster formerly known as RhythmicGeek, formerly known as CigarMatt. Just wanted to confuse people. Rock On
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 09:31 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Things will be fine now.

Good to see you made it over, South.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 09:18 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Good to see you made it over, South.

Right back atcha buddy!!!
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
The overriding concern that I have for this board is the creation of new members. It is all well and good if we get the vast majority of existing members from the other site, however if we do not find a way to gain newbies this site will simply die a slow death. The other site had an ace in the hole for this, as it was directly attached to the Bengals web site. This one is, unfortunately, obscure.

Without some direct pathway for new members to find this site, we will not get he joy of introducing a new SteelersFairandBalanced, EAPoe, ColtsFan4Ever, MorningStar, or even a poster such as myself. Think about it.

Reply/Quote
I can finally have my name as Blitzburgh06! Not Blitzberg06. Gees I've waited 10 years for this lol
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 10:59 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: The overriding concern that I have for this board is the creation of new members. It is all well and good if we get the vast majority of existing members from the other site, however if we do not find a way to gain newbies this site will simply die a slow death. The other site had an ace in the hole for this, as it was directly attached to the Bengals web site. This one is, unfortunately, obscure.

Without some direct pathway for new members to find this site, we will not get he joy of introducing a new SteelersFairandBalanced, EAPoe, ColtsFan4Ever, MorningStar, or even a poster such as myself. Think about it.

Good point. Never really thought about that. We need to ask Holic how the site works with search engine optimization. So, if someone is looking to join a bengals message board and they google "bengals message board" does this forum register near the top of the results?

I just did exactly that and I can say that as of right now, it does not. It doesnt even show up in the results.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 01:47 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I thought about changing it once....Then I realized I have one stupid thought a year, and that must be it.

How did you get that sig anyways
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 11:59 AM)eoxyod Wrote: How did you get that sig anyways

I had made a bet with SloppyLombardiSlapps. One I was pretty sure would probably lose. Anyway, I did. It was a sig bet so sloppy being as truly un-creative as he is sends me the simple text of what you read in my sig. I said, this is what you want in my sig, he said yes. I contacted Cin and provided him with the photos of Sloppy, the unicorn and the text and told him to make the most epic sig he could imagine with them. I feel his work has never eclipsed this piece.

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 11:51 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Good point. Never really thought about that. We need to ask Holic how the site works with search engine optimization. So, if someone is looking to join a bengals message board and they google "bengals message board" does this forum register near the top of the results?

I just did exactly that and I can say that as of right now, it does not. It doesnt even show up in the results.

This is exactly my point

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 12:26 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I had made a bet with SloppyLombardiSlapps.  One I was pretty sure would probably lose.  Anyway, I did.  It was a sig bet so sloppy being as truly un-creative as he is sends me the simple text of what you read in my sig.  I said, this is what you want in my sig, he said yes.  I contacted Cin and provided him with the photos of Sloppy, the unicorn and the text and told him to make the most epic sig he could imagine with them.  I feel his work has never eclipsed this piece.

I knew it was a bet, I just had no idea what the bet was. Which is sad because I'm pretty sure I was there when you all made it
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 12:51 PM)eoxyod Wrote: I knew it was a bet, I just had no idea what the bet was. Which is sad because I'm pretty sure I was there when you all made it

Something about how many games the Bengals would win in that year...I could be wrong.

Reply/Quote