Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm NOT concerned about Preseason Game 1 Score
Most starters were not even suited up. This team played 21 Regular Season to Super Bowl games up to February. That is a lot of games. To go back to Super Bowl they might have to play another 21 game season. So many players not even suited up to play makes sense. The players trying to make this team got some action and on game film for coaches to review.

I would expect Starters in Preseason Game 2, and not so much in the last Preseason Game with Rams, which is still meaningless. Just Beat The Steelers Opening Game.

GO BENGALS

Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2022, 03:30 PM)kevin Wrote: Most starters were not even suited up. This team played 21 Regular Season to Super Bowl games up to February. That is a lot of games. To go back to Super Bowl they might have to play another 21 game season. So many players not even suited up to play makes sense. The players trying to make this team got some action and on game film for coaches to review.

I would expect Starters in Preseason Game 2, and not so much in the last Preseason Game with Rams, which is still meaningless. Just Beat The Steelers Opening Game.

GO BENGALS

Tiger
???

Nobody is worried about the final score

We’re worried about performances from specific players
Reply/Quote
The team was not prepared to play.
Reply/Quote
I don't think anyone is concerned about the score of the game. People are concerned about how bad the Oline looked. That's literally about it.
Reply/Quote