Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Not Expecting Much 1st Preseason Game
(08-06-2019, 08:30 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Hell, you've convinced me  :andy: 

[Image: if-everyone-could-erqqj7.jpg]

kool-aid is an economically sound drink
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2019, 12:42 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I am worried that Dalton, if he plays, may get killed on the first snap due to the porous offensive line.  

In truth, I am not expecting much from the offense in the first two preseason games but I do expect the defense to show up even if it is vanilla.  

Please no injuries for either team.   Pray

I guess better to get killed in the first preseason game than week 1 of the regular season.  Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2019, 07:26 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Exactly why these games are played. Gives the team the ability to see their weaknesses and work on them. Plus, it also helps newer players get their shot and show what they can contribute. Are the W&Ls important? Traditionally, their not. However in our case it may be different. A new coaching staff must work now in managing the clock and game. With this being ZTs first year as HC, I feel he needs to pack all he can into the preseason. His whole staff does.

Where players are concerned, they need to learn each other and how each one will react. They need to be disciplined and stay focused on the basics. No razzle dazzle BS which causes injuries. We don’t need injuries period, but more so don’t need them accumulating in preseason. KC will also be playing guys who are just trying to make the roster. So very unlikely we start with a thud. TBH, the first preseason game, both teams usually look flat and unattractive. Again, it’s why they are played.

Some great points Harley about Preseason and the new coaching staff needing to get it together, namely Zac.

I don't care if we lose in the Preseason, I just want us to come out of the games injury free really and show some depth.
Reply/Quote
I'm expecting an 83 yrd TD catch from Ross in the game and a flop the entire season thereafter.
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2019, 08:58 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I'm expecting an 83 yrd TD catch from Ross in the game and a flop the entire season thereafter.

Such a Ross hater  Whatever
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2019, 08:58 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I'm expecting an 83 yrd TD catch from Ross in the game and a flop the entire season thereafter.

Ross isn't even back to practice yet so this is an impossible statement.  Smirk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm expecting to ignore this particular forum until I can watch it Saturday night/Sunday morning on NFL Network.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote