Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Ready
I'm so ready for the season to begin. I've watched all sorts of highlights on YouTube and it ain't scratching that football itch. Heck, I've watched college highlights of McCarron and our draftees and it still ain't enough.

I need the season to start and i need it NOW!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Same here. I'm suffering from a severe case of "football withdraw"!!!
[Image: 10146701.gif]
Reply/Quote
I was so desperate for football I watched Arena Football Friday night.  Arena Football, like some kind of animal Sad  

The CFL starts next week, and that will suffice until pre-season starts. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2015, 07:48 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I'm so ready for  the season to begin. I've watched all sorts of highlights on YouTube and it ain't scratching that football itch. Heck, I've watched college highlights of McCarron and our  draftees and it still ain't enough.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that's been watching McCarron highlights.
LOL
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2015, 08:37 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I'm glad I'm not the only one that's been watching McCarron highlights.
LOL

Nothing wrong with watching highlights of the Super Bowl 50 MVP.
[Image: bey.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2015, 08:41 PM)Steeler Eater Wrote: Nothing wrong with watching highlights of the Super Bowl 50 MVP.

And just like that, it became an Andy thread Smirk
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2015, 08:55 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: And just like that, it became an Andy thread Smirk

I LOLed at this.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
I watched a 12 year old local high school replay on TV last night.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2015, 10:18 PM)bonesaw Wrote: I watched a 12 year old local high school replay on TV last night.
Damn, dude.  That's just a step away from buying a VHS copy of Son of Football Follies in some back alley.
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2015, 07:48 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I'm so ready for  the season to begin. I've watched all sorts of highlights on YouTube and it ain't scratching that football itch. Heck, I've watched college highlights of McCarron and our  draftees and it still ain't enough.

I've already watched almost every game from last year on Game Rewind, sucka. :)

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Middle of June...that means we're only a little over a month away from what i consider "the start of the season". That's almost like saying, day after tomorrow. Rock On

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
You'll need therapy.

[Image: halloween-group-therapy.jpg]

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
Saw this post so decided to watch and Andy Dalton TCU highlight. We need to let the guy run more. He looked way more comfortable and showed confidence and moxy with what they were doing back then. I know, the San Diego fumble debacle comes to mind when you discuss Andy running, but that was a flukey thing.

Also, do we ever run PA crosser plays? Seems like he used to do that a lot in college, but I don't recall us doing that much.
Reply/Quote
I know what you mean.

I'm also ready to have something to talk about on the message boards again.

They chose the worst time to shut down the message boards.

How do you start a new MB when there's barely anything to talk about?
Reply/Quote
[Image: Yall_zpsfpvcsqqy.png]

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
I'm about to pee my pants with anticipation. Confused
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm ready to see if all the hype about how good we are is true, that's for sure.
Reply/Quote

I feel you.  Still over a month from the start of TC.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(06-15-2015, 08:55 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: And just like that, it became an Andy thread Smirk

Andy who ?
Ninja
Reply/Quote