Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
... I'm Still In Shock
(10-02-2018, 03:52 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Why would we want a coach who does poorly?

I’d much rather find the next Sean McVay or Doug Pederson.

I think he was hinting at Zim coming back as DC.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2018, 10:00 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Unless another team makes him a HC offer after this season...I think the odds of Lazor being the next Bengals head coach - after Marvin's 2 year deal expires - is pretty close to 100%.

Careful what you wish for, Marvin was a defensive coach "guru" with the Ravens for a couple of years during their SB years before he was nabbed by us. Nervous
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 03:52 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Why would we want a coach who does poorly?

I’d much rather find the next Sean McVay or Doug Pederson.

because he might not be a great head coach, but he is a great defensive coordinator.  
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 10:04 AM)jorev5 Wrote: because he might not be a great head coach, but he is a great defensive coordinator.  

Thought you meant as HC, my mistake.

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 09:46 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: It was more than that, Marvin had to pull him back off the field.....he was PISSED.  He wasn't very happy last week after the INT where Ross stopped on the route.

I’m loving it.

Fiery Dalton>>>aw shucks Dalton

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 10:38 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m loving it.

Fiery Dalton>>>aw shucks Dalton

For realz.....I think he's had enough....even mentioning not getting those roughing calls in pressers, etc.  I feel like he feels the disrespect, and feels he's got enough skins on the wall to be vocal about it now.  I don't know for sure what it is, but I like it.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I think Andy looks like a completely different player and we have to give a big shout out to Van Pelt for that.
I still think that the biggest difference this year is Lazor, Pollack, Van Pelt and yes Austin. Once the defence sorts itself out, we will be unstoppable. I liked what Marv mentioned in his interview, we have a lot of young guys and sometimes we will play like it but I think after a few more games we will see a big difference.
We have made a great start and i'm still predicting that we go 12-4 and get to the Conference game at least with a clean sweep of The Squeelers. We just better not underestimate the Browns
Reply/Quote