Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Worried. It's Finally The Bengals Year!!!
Lol

I swear....I crack myself up at times..
Reply/Quote
Don't crack yourself up too much. After watching the Bengals and Steeler play this past weekend, the Bengals impressed me a hell of a lot more than the Steelers. Dalton throws are right on the money, AJ is catching everything, ground game healthy, OL decent and defense is solid.

Steeler defense bad, no pressure on the QB. Bengals defense can pressure the QB. Looks like the Steeler offense with all these stars are lethargic and just don't care.
It look like the SOS with the play calling.

Its just a pre season game? We shall see.

Dalton is a great QB in my humble opinion.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 06:03 PM)johnstownsteel Wrote: Lol

I swear....I crack myself up at times..

I LOVE that the Steelers think that Bell will play more than 3 games without being injured!

Go cheer for your rapist quarterback!  GREAT role model for the kids in Pittsburgh!
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 04:38 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I LOVE that the Steelers think that Bell will play more than 3 games without being injured!

Go cheer for your rapist quarterback!  GREAT role model for the kids in Pittsburgh!

Two topics the OP said nothing about but, as usual, you're ready to bring them up unsolicited.  

This is your version of "Six Rings". 
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 06:13 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Don't crack yourself up too much. After watching the Bengals and Steeler play this past weekend, the Bengals impressed me a hell of a lot more than the Steelers. Dalton throws are right on the money, AJ is catching everything, ground game healthy, OL decent and defense is solid.

Steeler defense bad, no pressure on the QB. Bengals defense can pressure the QB. Looks like the Steeler offense with all these stars are lethargic and just don't care.

I WAS worried about the line- specifically left tackle- but, after seeing this week's game and the way the line is progressing, I'm feeling pretty damn good!

Mixon is going to run all over you, and now we have Ross with his speed opposite of AJ?!  Which one are you going to let beat you deep?!  Or are you going to keep both safeties back and let Mixon run for 6 yards a pop?!

Bell will be rusty from working out on his own but not getting football reps, so he'll be injured very shortly into the season!

Bengals will get after Ben and Lawson and Geno will be rubbing Ben's rapist nose in the dirt!
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 04:40 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Two topics the OP said nothing about but, as usual, you're ready to bring them up unsolicited.  

This is your version of "Six Rings". 

So he thinks the Steelers will be ok without Bell?  

He thinks someone other than Ben is going to throw the ball to the receivers?

It was about expectations of your team's ability........  try and keep up.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 04:45 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I WAS worried about the line- specifically left tackle- but, after seeing this week's game and the way the line is progressing, I'm feeling pretty damn good!

Mixon is going to run all over you, and now we have Ross with his speed opposite of AJ?!  Which one are you going to let beat you deep?!  Or are you going to keep both safeties back and let Mixon run for 6 yards a pop?!

Bell will be rusty from working out on his own but not getting football reps, so he'll be injured very shortly into the season!

Bengals will get after Ben and Lawson and Geno will be rubbing Ben's rapist nose in the dirt!

Dude...Calm your squirt...It was the Redskins for god sake....like one of the worst front 7's in the NFL.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 04:47 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So he thinks the Steelers will be ok without Bell?  

He thinks someone other than Ben is going to throw the ball to the receivers?

It was about expectations of your team's ability........  try and keep up.

The OP ridiculed expectations of YOUR team, and said nothing about the Steelers.  But rather than defend your team, you brought up the rape accusations, which you use as your go-to line more often than most Steeler fans say "Six Rings!" 
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 06:12 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: The OP ridiculed expectations of YOUR team, and said nothing about the Steelers.  But rather than defend your team, you brought up the rape accusations, which you use as your go-to line more often than most Steeler fans say "Six Rings!" 

He's not going to ridicule the expectations of our team unless he thinks that your team is going to be better.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 08:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He's not going to ridicule the expectations of our team unless he thinks that your team is going to be better.

Either way, you responded with your irrelevant go-to.

I searched this forum for 'rapist', limiting the search to posts by you. You've used the term thirty times. Then I looked for 'six rings' with no limitations. I got forty-two hits, with nearly all of them being Bengal fan accusations and responses to the accusations.

And get this: out of all those times, a Steeler fan used it to taunt you all ... just once. To tally up the score:

Brad using 'rapist': 30
Steeler fans using 'Six rings': 1

So, I take it back. 'Rapist' isn't your 'six rings'. You use yours waaay more often.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 06:13 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Don't crack yourself up too much. After watching the Bengals and Steeler play this past weekend, the Bengals impressed me a hell of a lot more than the Steelers. Dalton throws are right on the money, AJ is catching everything, ground game healthy, OL decent and defense is solid.

Appreciate the vote of confidence, but we're an 8-8 squad at best.  If that takes the division, we're all in for a long year.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2017, 08:57 AM)Wyche Wrote: Appreciate the vote of confidence, but we're an 8-8 squad at best.  If that takes the division, we're all in for a long year.

Ya, I agree with you Wyche.  At best we are an 8-8 team this year.  We'll win some we shouldn't and lose some we shouldn't.  It'll make for an interesting, albeit unfulfilling season. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2017, 05:48 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Either way, you responded with your irrelevant go-to.  

I searched this forum for 'rapist', limiting the search to posts by you.  You've used the term thirty times.  Then I looked for 'six rings' with no limitations.  I got forty-two hits, with nearly all of them being Bengal fan accusations and responses to the accusations.  

And get this: out of all those times, a Steeler fan used it to taunt you all ... just once.  To tally up the score:

So, I take it back.  'Rapist' isn't your 'six rings'.  You use yours waaay more often.

lol!  The face of your franchise and the center of your team's success over the past 10+ years being a rapist is VERY relevant!  

It's hilarious how delusional Steelers fans are!
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2017, 09:39 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol!  The face of your franchise and the center of your team's success over the past 10+ years being a rapist is VERY relevant!  

It's hilarious how delusional Steelers fans are!

And I guess that makes it okay for you to randomly bring it up literally THIRTY times as often as ALL the Steelers fans on this board bring up "six rings".  Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 04:40 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote:  Six Rings . 

There you go again.   Ninja
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2017, 11:34 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: And I guess that makes it okay for you to randomly bring it up literally THIRTY times as often as ALL the Steelers fans on this board bring up "six rings".  Rolleyes

I didn't mention six rings! The current topic of conversation is your quarterback being a rapist!

Stop trying to divert the conversation and stay on topic!

Steelers fans are SO BAD at debates!
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2017, 05:48 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Either way, you responded with your irrelevant go-to.  

I searched this forum for 'rapist', limiting the search to posts by you.  You've used the term thirty times.  Then I looked for 'six rings' with no limitations.  I got forty-two hits, with nearly all of them being Bengal fan accusations and responses to the accusations.  

And get this: out of all those times, a Steeler fan used it to taunt you all ... just once.  To tally up the score:

So, I take it back.  'Rapist' isn't your 'six rings'.  You use yours waaay more often.

Guess what? You've made this exact same point multiple times. 

Probably six or so.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2017, 02:40 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Guess what? You've made this exact same point multiple times. 

Probably six or so.

Yeah, I'm a glutton for punishment.  It's been a while since I beat my head against the wall that is Brad's impenetrable lack of logic, and I guess I just needed to get my fix.   Tongue
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 04:38 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Go cheer for your rapist quarterback! 

Hey 2010 called. They want their rapist jokes back.  
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2017, 09:27 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote:  Hey 2010 called. They want their rapist jokes back.  

So it makes it ok that he raped multiple women just because time has gone by since he did so?

Steelers fans continue to be the class of the NFL.

Rolleyes
Reply/Quote