Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Worried. It's Finally The Bengals Year!!!
(09-13-2017, 09:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Because Steelers fans are so delusional that they only believe what fits into their self-admiring narratives.

Coming from someone who believes a drunk college girl was "willingly led into a bathroom" to have sex with a grown man who had gotten her drunk all night, I'm not sure how you can believe that what you believe has any credibility.

Once again you have assumed that I've said something I haven't.

I have always stated that my position was one of uncertainty. I. Don't. Know.

Your team loyalty makes you sure he was guilty. And you think I'm the opposite of that, but I'm not. I'm more objective. I recognize that the lack of charges doesn't necessarily make him innocent, but I also haven't seen definitive proof that he's guilty.

As usual, though, you will probably fail to understand nuanced thinking. You can only deal in black and white and don't seem to understand the possibility that someone might not be convinced either way.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 09:39 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Once again you have assumed that I've said something I haven't.

I have always stated that my position was one of uncertainty.  I. Don't. Know.  

Your team loyalty makes you sure he was guilty.  And you think I'm the opposite of that, but I'm not.  I'm more objective. I recognize that the lack of charges doesn't necessarily make him innocent, but I also haven't seen definitive proof that he's guilty.

But as usual, you will fail to understand nuanced thinking.  You can only deal in black and white.

So what I posted isn't proof of guilt? 

That's not in debate that that's what happened.

You fail to use logic and refuse to admit the obvious because it doesn't fit your narrative that the Steelers are God's gift to the world, just like pretty much everything other Steelers' fan in existence.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 09:49 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So what I posted isn't proof of guilt? 

That's not in debate that that's what happened.

You fail to use logic and refuse to admit the obvious because it doesn't fit your narrative that the Steelers are God's gift to the world, just like pretty much everything other Steelers' fan in existence.

Whatever man. Think what you want about me, but you're way off. I'm not a delusional Steeler fan. I've slowly been drifting away from both them and the game in general because of all of the problems associated with it (this included). All that stuff I said about how Bens situation is just indicative of a greater corruption? I didn't just make that up for your benefit. I've been reflecting on it myself and have been slowly weaning myself from this addiction called the NFL. So really, you don't know what the hell youre talking about when you try to assume my motives.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 10:17 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Whatever man.  Think what you want about me, but you're way off.  I'm not a delusional Steeler fan.  I've slowly been drifting away from both them and the game in general because of all of the problems associated with it (this included). All that stuff I said about how Bens situation is just indicative of a greater corruption?  I didn't just make that up for your benefit.  I've been reflecting on it myself and have been slowly weaning myself from this addiction called the NFL.  So really, you don't know what the hell youre talking about when you try to assume my motives.

Exactly.

Ignore the first two parts that can't be debated and make a post about some moral high ground and a personal crusade.

Not surprised.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 10:34 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Exactly.

Ignore the first two parts that can't be debated and make a post about some moral high ground and a personal crusade.

Not surprised.

Same old Brad.  Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 10:36 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Same old Brad.  Rolleyes

Same old Steelers fan.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 09:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Because Steelers fans are so delusional that they only believe what fits into their self-admiring narratives.

Coming from someone who believes a drunk college girl was "willingly led into a bathroom" to have sex with a grown man who had gotten her drunk all night, I'm not sure how you can believe that what you believe has any credibility.

Please provide quotes where I have said anything remotely close to what you said.... Slander much?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 11:12 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Same old Steelers fan.

We'd say same old Bengal fan... But even they aren't as delusional as you...

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 08:11 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Who is the face of the Bengals Franchise?  Mike Brown?  Isn't he intentionally raping the entire fan base?

More like a battered wife who keeps taking him back.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 07:53 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Please provide quotes where I have said anything remotely close to what you said.... Slander much?
That's what Steelers fans have said all along!

It's either that, or you admit that Ben raped her, so which is it?
(09-14-2017, 07:54 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: We'd say same old Bengal fan... But even they aren't as delusional as you...

You almost make sense.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 11:24 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: That's what Steelers fans have said all along!

It's either that, or you admit that Ben raped her, so which is it?

You almost make sense.

I have always said Ben was a creepy dude that probably got away with that when it comes to the girl in Georgia...This is something I have never wavered from.  There are plenty of other people here that have said the same.  That however, in no way requires anyone to stop rooting for the Steelers.  Nor does it provide some shelter for people such as yourself that suffer such inability to smack talk that you only utilize this one thing.

Tell me again oh swami about how the steelers are old and on the decline...LOL

Reply/Quote
Let's get this thread back on topic...Who's still worried about this being the Bengals year......... Hilarious

Reply/Quote
The last QB to have 0 TD and 4+ picks in the first 2 games of the season was Luke McCown in 2011.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 08:39 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Let's get this thread back on topic...Who's still worried about this being the Bengals year......... Hilarious

:andy:
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 08:47 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The last QB to have 0 TD and 4+ picks in the first 2 games of the season was Luke McCown in 2011.

And wasn't even with the Browns then....
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote