Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Worried. It's Finally The Bengals Year!!!
Maybe it's time to stop worrying....
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 07:22 PM)GMDino Wrote: Maybe it's time to stop worrying....

I stopped worrying 12 years ago..... Cool
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 09:43 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I stopped worrying 12 years ago..... Cool

You were worried before that?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 12:05 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I never said that. I see you failed reading comprehension 101. I don't like Burfict, Pacman Jones, Chris Henry or Ray Lewis as humans, but I don't go posting about their legal troubles anytime someone says 1 thing about them. Anytime anyone seems to bring up Ben you have to bring up the rape allegations and how evil Steelers fans are simply because they root for a team that he plays on. Bengals fans of all people shouldn't be throwing rocks at glass houses when you had 9 arrests in 9 months at 1 time and with Pacman being the biggest douche bag, and now drafting Mixon. I can't believe you think it's ok to support a team that drafts and keeps players that had 3, 4 and even 5 arrests. 

But you have no problem with the Ravens making/keeping a murderer the face of their franchise or the Steelers keeping a rapist as the face of their franchise.

And they're not just "allegations" because Ben admitted what he did but claims that the girl wanted his bodyguards to lead her into the bathroom where he could rape her.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 03:11 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: But you have no problem with the Ravens making/keeping a murderer the face of their franchise or the Steelers keeping a rapist as the face of their franchise.

And they're not just "allegations" because Ben admitted what he did but claims that the girl wanted his bodyguards to lead her into the bathroom where he could rape her.

Bradley, If you have new evidence you should turn it over immediately to that prosecutor down in that Georgia town so they can arrest and convict Ben before the statue of limitations run out. We need to get this scofflaw off the streets. You could even be a witness for the prosecution testifying that you just know he raped that girl and that DTF button she was proudly displaying was just a little joke. BTW, how did your Bungles do yesterday?
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 09:59 PM)michaelsean Wrote: You were worried before that?

12 years ago was 2005.... So maybe it's more like 11 years ago.

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 06:13 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Bradley, If you have new evidence you should turn it over immediately to that prosecutor down in that Georgia town so they can arrest and convict Ben before the statue of limitations run out. We need to get this scofflaw off the streets. You could even be a witness for the prosecution testifying that you just know he raped that girl and that DTF button she was proudly displaying was just a little joke. BTW, how did your Bungles do yesterday?

Even his bodyguards knew it was rape, otherwise they would have just said "she went back there and we're watching the door," or something along those lines, but "I don't know what you're talking about," is playing the clueless card when he knows he's raping her.

Quote:One witness, Ann Marie Lubatti, told investigators that she saw one of Roethlisberger's bodyguards guide the alleged victim to a side door. Lubatti said that she immediately approached another bodyguard and said, "This isn't right. My friend is back there with Ben. She needs to come back right now." Lubatti, who described Roethlisberger as "noticeably intoxicated," said she was rebuffed by the bodyguard, who remarked, "I don't know what you are talking about."

You really think a girl is seriously DTF if she's crying after she does it?  It was an INSIDE JOKE BETWEEN THE FRIENDS:

Quote:Another sorority sister, Victoria Garofalo, recalled that the alleged victim was wearing a name tag with the initials "DTF." The tag--which the woman had received at a birthday party earlier that evening--was the subject of an inside joke between the students. When Roethlisberger asked about the initials, "Garofalo explained that 'DTF' stood for 'down to ****' and that it referred to a joke between" the women.

Steelers fans get more and more ridiculous.

Also, like I said, she wouldn't want to go through the process because it seemed like she would be raped again having to go through it all again, which I was just guessing, but looks like I was correct:

Quote:In a March 17 letter to prosecutor Fred Bright, a lawyer for the woman asked that the rape probe be dropped. "What is obvious in looking forward is that a criminal trial would be a very intrusive personal experience for a complainant in this situation, given the extraordinary media attention that would be inevitable," wrote attorney David Walbert. "The media coverage to date, and the efforts of the media to access our client, have been unnerving, to say the least." (23 pages)

Bengals had a rough day, but your Steelers struggled with the Browns and had to make dirty plays to win, so good for you  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 09:42 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Bengals had a rough day, but your Steelers struggled with the Browns and had to make dirty plays to win, so good for you  ThumbsUp

Bengals mus suck something really bad since they can't win games they make dirty plays in.... Yawn

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 03:11 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: But you have no problem with the Ravens making/keeping a murderer the face of their franchise or the Steelers keeping a rapist as the face of their franchise.

You don't seem to have a problem with all the players on your team with character issues, or the fact that at one point you had 9 players arrested in 9 months, or that the Bengals just drafted a guy that likes to punch a woman and break 4 bones in her face. Like I said earlier, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. You shouldn't be talking about people supporting a team that has unsaviorable people on it, when your team is no better.
Reply/Quote
Yes!!!!!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 01:12 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: You don't seem to have a problem with all the players on your team with character issues, or the fact that at one point you had 9 players arrested in 9 months, or that the Bengals just drafted a guy that likes to punch a woman and break 4 bones in her face. Like I said earlier, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. You shouldn't be talking about people supporting a team that has unsaviorable people on it, when your team is no better.

That was 10 years ago that we had those players arrested, and they weren't the face of our franchise.

Mixon was a college kid that made a knee-jerk reaction after being shoved and slapped, which he immediately regretted.  

My team may have a worse past, but, like I said, we never made and kept a rapist the face of our franchise.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 03:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: That was 10 years ago that we had those players arrested, and they weren't the face of our franchise.

Mixon was a college kid that made a knee-jerk reaction after being shoved and slapped, which he immediately regretted.  

My team may have a worse past, but, like I said, we never made and kept a rapist the face of our franchise.

Brad, demonstrating his mind-reading apparatus:

[Image: 9d5ba02875ce7921d092038d1543b1f4--hallow...-ideas.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 07:42 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Brad, demonstrating his mind-reading apparatus:

Hilarious

Steelers continue to show what a joke they are by offering nothing with any substance!

Watch the video and see Mixon hit the girl and then walk-off because he knew he had just made a huge mistake.  He didn't stand there and taunt her like someone does if they mean to knock someone out.

Watch this video and see that he's in tears in parts of it because he feels like a dick and regrets it.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 01:11 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hilarious

Steelers continue to show what a joke they are by offering nothing with any substance!

Watch the video and see Mixon hit the girl and then walk-off because he knew he had just made a huge mistake.  He didn't stand there and taunt her like someone does if they mean to knock someone out.

Watch this video and see that he's in tears in parts of it because he feels like a dick and regrets it.

If he had been drafted by the Steelers, your story would be that this video was an act for the camera. And you know it.  

Bottom line, none of us knows what's really going on in his head.  I stand by my picture of Rick Moranis portraying you.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 06:56 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: If he had been drafted by the Steelers, your story would be that this video was an act for the camera. And you know it.  

Bottom line, none of us knows what's really going on in his head.  I stand by my picture of Rick Moranis portraying you.

I don't know how I'm continually surprised at how delusional you are.

It was OBVIOUS what was going on in his head by his immediate reaction after it happened and then his emotions in that video, unless you think he just was acting because he somehow knew he was being filmed and decided to react that way in the fraction of a second between hitting her and walking off and then is an Academy Award actor with the emotion he showed in the video.

I don't know what's funnier: that you have a mind to come up with all of this bullshit or that you actually believe it.
Reply/Quote
Smile 
(09-13-2017, 07:51 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I don't know how I'm continually surprised at how delusional you are.

It was OBVIOUS what was going on in his head by his immediate reaction after it happened and then his emotions in that video, unless you think he just was acting because he somehow knew he was being filmed and decided to react that way in the fraction of a second between hitting her and walking off and then is an Academy Award actor with the emotion he showed in the video.

I don't know what's funnier: that you have a mind to come up with all of this bullshit or that you actually believe it.

Your certainty isn't based on this video. It's based on the fact that Mixon is a Bengal. You can deny it, but you know it's true.

The following are the chances that you'd defend him if he were a Steeler:

Nada.

Zip.

Zilch.

The same is true of the chances of anyone believing that you would.

But go ahead anyway and try to tell me that you'd defend Steeler Mixon.

Edit: And to be totally clear (because you never understand this part): I'm not attacking Mixon. You think I'm trying to argue the opposite of you and prove he's a bad guy. I'm not. I could care less about that. Every team in the league (including my own) has had a guy with a history like his at some point or another, so there's no point in my slamming him. Instead, I'm slamming your claims of knowing his heart when the truth is that your motivation for doing so is his tiger-striped helmet.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 08:59 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Your certainty isn't based on this video.  It's based on the fact that Mixon is a Bengal.  You can deny it, but you know it's true.  

Nada.

Zip.

Zilch.

Truth

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 08:59 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Your certainty isn't based on this video.  It's based on the fact that Mixon is a Bengal.  You can deny it, but you know it's true.

Nada.

Zip.

Zilch.

Edit: And to be totally clear (because you never understand this part): I'm not attacking Mixon.  You think I'm trying to argue the opposite of you and prove he's a bad guy.  I'm not.  I could care less about that.  Every team in the league (including my own) has had a guy with a history like his at some point or another, so there's no point in my slamming him.  Instead, I'm slamming your claims of knowing his heart when the truth is that your motivation for doing so is his tiger-striped helmet.

Once again, you ignore the points I made about him showing remorse because they don't fit your delusional Steelers mindset.

I assume that if he raped her instead of just hit her that it would make it ok in the eyes of Steelers fans.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 03:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: That was 10 years ago that we had those players arrested, and they weren't the face of our franchise.

The reason none of those arrested were the face of the franchise, is because no one wants to be named the face of that dysfunctional franchise. I love how you make excuses for the criminals, saying it was a knee jerk reaction. I guess you know him personally or something. The point is, you have no room to talk, because your coach actively seeks out troubled players to put on his team. The Steelers try and stay away from drafting or picking up such players from free agency. Keep making excuses for your team of criminals. Even your fellow Bengals fans are telling you to let it go with Ben. 
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 01:26 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Once again, you ignore the points I made about him showing remorse because they don't fit your delusional Steelers mindset.

I assume that if he raped her instead of just hit her that it would make it ok in the eyes of Steelers fans.

As expected, you missed my point yet again.  I'm not trying to argue that Mixon is bad OR that Ben is good.*  All I'm saying is that your opinions seem to be motivated more by what teams they play for than anything else.  

Here's the thing: You have now had two opportutnities to say that you would defend Mixon if he were a Steeler.  But so far, nothing. Your refusal to do so only strengthens my point.  Care to make the third time a charm?  Would you defend Mixon if he were a Steeler?

* - Please feel free to reread this sentence several more times in a row until you comprehend it.
Reply/Quote