Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Worried. It's Finally The Bengals Year!!!
(09-13-2017, 02:15 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: As expected, you missed my point - yet again.  I'm not trying to argue that Mixon is bad OR that Ben is good.  All I'm saying is that your opinions are motivated by what teams they play for more than anything.  

Here's the thing: You have now had two opportutnities to say that you would defend Mixon if he were a Steeler.  But so far, nothing. Your refusal to do so only strengthens my point.  Care to make the third time a charm? 

What kind of mowron defends other teams players??

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 02:15 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: As expected, you missed my point - yet again.  I'm not trying to argue that Mixon is bad OR that Ben is good.  All I'm saying is that your opinions are motivated by what teams they play for more than anything.  

Here's the thing: You have now had two chances to say that you would defend Mixon if he were a Steeler.  But so far, nothing. Your refusal to do so only strengthens my point.  Care to make the third time a charm? 

He's good at pick and choosing what he responds to just to try and make his point, which he still fails miserably at making. Everyone here knows he's only ok with what Mixon did because he's a Bengal. If the Bengals traded for Ben, I guarantee he would still root for the Bengals and that itself makes him a hypocrite.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 02:23 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: He's good at pick and choosing what he responds to just to try and make his point, which he still fails miserably at making. Everyone here knows he's only ok with what Mixon did because he's a Bengal. If the Bengals traded for Ben, I guarantee he would still root for the Bengals and that itself makes him a hypocrite.

Just imagine if the Bengals had drafted Ben and won Super Bowls with him (before the rape allegations).  He would have been BFritz#7.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 02:23 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What kind of mowron defends other teams players?
... asked Brad Fritz. 
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 02:28 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Just imagine if the Bengals had drafted Ben and won Super Bowls with him.  He would have been BFritz#7.

Yeah he would make Ben out to be some kind of saint and that us Steelers fans were just jealous and would need to get over it because it happened 7 years ago. 
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 02:33 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Yeah he would make Ben out to be some kind of saint and that us Steelers fans were just jealous and would need to get over it because it happened 7 years ago. 

The girl would have been a money grabber and the media reports "fake news". 

It's worth noting that many Steeler fans (including myself) don't fit either your above description or mine, though Brad almost certainly would be like that if Ben were a Bengal. That's the way he operates - he lives in a world of black and white certainty that changes polarity based on how it affects him, and he can't comprehend it when people think in more nuanced ways. That's why he always assumes that I'm trying to argue the opposite of what he is instead of trying to criticize his thinking. He literally doesn't get that those are two different things.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 02:15 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: As expected, you missed my point yet again.  I'm not trying to argue that Mixon is bad OR that Ben is good.*  All I'm saying is that your opinions seem to be motivated more by what teams they play for than anything else.  

Here's the thing: You have now had two opportutnities to say that you would defend Mixon if he were a Steeler.  But so far, nothing. Your refusal to do so only strengthens my point.  Care to make the third time a charm?  Would you defend Mixon if he were a Steeler?

* - Please feel free to reread this sentence several more times in a row until you comprehend it.

I think I would probably defend Mixon if he were a Steeler. Maybe not in public Wink ,  but then again I think Ray Rice should get a chance.  If Rice becomes destitute and ends up working at McDonalds, is everybody going to freak out at McDonalds?  You have to make a living somewhere.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 02:36 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: The girl would have been a money grabber and the media reports "fake news". It's worth noting that I don't believe any of this.  Something bad happened - the difference between me and Brad is that I don't pretend to be certain about what it exactly was.  But that's the way he operates - he lives in a world of black and white certainty that changes polarity based on how it affects him.

Also, he was not found guilty, so it would all just be accusations, and the Steelers fans would need to grow up and it's just everyone against the Bengals because they can't stand a winner. 
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 02:05 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: The reason none of those arrested were the face of the franchise, is because no one wants to be named the face of that dysfunctional franchise. I love how you make excuses for the criminals, saying it was a knee jerk reaction. I guess you know him personally or something. The point is, you have no room to talk, because your coach actively seeks out troubled players to put on his team. The Steelers try and stay away from drafting or picking up such players from free agency. Keep making excuses for your team of criminals. Even your fellow Bengals fans are telling you to let it go with Ben. 
You're ridiculous.

I'm not explaining it again but go back and read my explanation and try to argue that it was more than just a knee-jerk reaction that he regrets.
(09-13-2017, 02:15 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: As expected, you missed my point yet again.  I'm not trying to argue that Mixon is bad OR that Ben is good.*  All I'm saying is that your opinions seem to be motivated more by what teams they play for than anything else.  

Here's the thing: You have now had two opportutnities to say that you would defend Mixon if he were a Steeler.  But so far, nothing. Your refusal to do so only strengthens my point.  Care to make the third time a charm?  Would you defend Mixon if he were a Steeler?

* - Please feel free to reread this sentence several more times in a row until you comprehend it.

False.

Once again, you're saying that raping two women, with intent to do both, and scarring them forever, is equal to a college kid making one bad mistake that he feels remorse for and didn't intend to do.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 03:26 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're ridiculous.

I'm not explaining it again but go back and read my explanation and try to argue that it was more than just a knee-jerk reaction that he regrets.

False.

Once again, you're saying that raping two women, with intent to do both, and scarring them forever, is equal to a college kid making one bad mistake that he feels remorse for and didn't intend to do.

I'm done. There is a 0% chance to reason with you because you just can't admit to the hypocrisy of your statements. You have to be the most delusional Bengals fan to ever post on these boards. For my own sanity, I'm leaving. Have fun in your own little world that you seem to be in.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 04:42 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I'm done. There is a 0% chance to reason with you because you just can't admit to the hypocrisy of your statements. You have to be the most delusional Bengals fan to ever post on these boards. For my own sanity, I'm leaving. Have fun in your own little world that you seem to be in.

Ha.

You can't be reasonable and answer simple questions, so you try to turn the tables and just ignore the obvious.

As I said, typical Steelers' fan.
Reply/Quote
The ignore list is the best feature ever implemented onto these boards. I can have my sanity back.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 03:26 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're ridiculous.

False.

You are ridiculous. You're inability to understand what I'm saying is rather astounding. I can't believe that you can't see the point I'm making.

Okay, that's probably about as far as you've read. The rest will be my real response, which I doubt you'll read.

I said nothing even close to what you are suggesting. In fact I said the opposite. I literally said I'm not trying to prove Mixon bad or Ben good.

Given that wonderful display, I think it's safe to say I can type just about anything I want here since you seem to be on autopilot. So, to prove me wrong, make sure you type the words 'dogs and cats' into your reply. But I doubt you'll do that. You'll probably go with your regular: You will express shock that a Steeler fan could remain so deluded to do such an outrageous thing as to compare the minor transgression of a fine, remorseful young man to one who intentionally committed rape. You will marvel at the denial of not just me, but all Steeler fans. And you'll probably make up something else I didn't say.

And you will definitely not say anything about defending Steeler Mixon, proving me even further right about that.

So now I'm going to sit back and wait for Mr. Autopilot ...
Reply/Quote
Who is the face of the Bengals Franchise? Mike Brown? Isn't he intentionally raping the entire fan base?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 08:09 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You are ridiculous. You're inability to understand what I'm saying is rather astounding. I can't believe that you can't see the point I'm making.

Okay, that's probably about as far as you've read. The rest will be my real response, which I doubt you'll read.

I said nothing even close to what you are suggesting. In fact I said the opposite. I literally said I'm not trying to prove Mixon bad or Ben good.

Given that wonderful display, I think it's safe to say I can type just about anything I want here since you seem to be on autopilot. So, to prove me wrong, make sure you type the words 'dogs and cats' into your reply. But I doubt you'll do that. You'll probably go with your regular: You will express shock that a Steeler fan could remain so deluded to do such an outrageous thing as to compare the minor transgression of a fine, remorseful young man to one who intentionally committed rape. You will marvel at the denial of not just me, but all Steeler fans. And you'll probably make up something else I didn't say.

And you will definitely not say anything about defending Steeler Mixon, proving me even further right about that.

So now I'm going to sit back and wait for Mr. Autopilot ...
Dogs and cats.

You literally have provided nothing with any substance to this discussion.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 08:16 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Dogs and cats.

You literally have provided nothing with any substance to this discussion.

Au contraire, mon frère. I demonstrated that you probably DID read my previous post and STILL responded completely nonsensically, accusing me of saying the opposite of what I said. That's even worse than not reading it in the first place, because anyone can see you completely misrepresented my post. So, you either are a troll or your reading comprehension is really, really bad. I'm torn on which one it is. I'm open to suggestions from the rest of the board.

Oh, and you STILL haven't answered the question of whether you'd defend Mixon were he a Steeler.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 08:18 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Au contraire, mon frère. I demonstrated that you probably DID read my previous post and STILL responded completely nonsensically, accusing me of saying the opposite of what I said. That's even worse than not reading it in the first place, because anyone can see you completely misrepresented my post. So, you either are a troll or your reading comprehension is really, really bad. I'm torn on which one it is. I'm open to suggestions from the rest of the board.

Oh, and you STILL haven't answered the question of whether you'd defend Mixon were he a Steeler.

Why would I be trying to defend a player on another team?

I wouldn't be condemning him, if that's what you mean.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 08:29 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Why would I be trying to defend a player on another team?

I don't believe you.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 08:29 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Why would I be trying to defend a player on another team?

(09-13-2017, 08:37 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I don't believe you.

No one does...
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 08:37 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I don't believe you.
Because Steelers fans are so delusional that they only believe what fits into their self-admiring narratives.
(09-13-2017, 09:07 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: No one does...

Coming from someone who believes a drunk college girl was "willingly led into a bathroom" to have sex with a grown man who had gotten her drunk all night, I'm not sure how you can believe that what you believe has any credibility.
Reply/Quote